Looking for base size info

dope_danny

So i've just about gotten everything bar Willie and Neil painted up to have everything i need for Mei Feng and since its a new edition and i fancied something a little more pure TT in aesthetic, since Mei's Rail Crew really feels much more arcanist on the tabletop compared to the lore, i preordered a new crew and some loose boxes from the first and third wave.

I'll be picking up the following:

-Youko Core Box

-Hinamatsu

-Bunraku

-Kunoichi

-Charm Warder

Now i like to give my characters some flair on the base, to cover my atrocious painting skills, and after playing through Sekiro a bunch i'm really in the mood for some Ashina meets Fountainhead Palace looking bases to look more earthside than breachside for a change. Trouble is not a lot of sites list the base size for some of these figures. So in terms of chasing down some blank bases or some of those nice inserts wyrd does or the 3rd party ones floating around does anyone know which base sizes they are? a lot look like standard 32mm but i don't want to get something on a 40 or 50 base that stands out with the ole' sand and static grass job y'know?

I know at least one of them hasn't been released yet if memory serves so anyone got a list of the sizes here?