M3E Crew Builder

dzlier

Still love your app.   I know it's not your highest priority to fix, but I want to throw a few things I found on it onto your "list" to get fixed eventually.

1) Ramos' card doesn't get added to the pdf when you download the crew.  Not sure if the image is missing or what.  Brass Arachnid is still the beta card on the print also.

2) Ramos' "counts as versatile" discount when he hires constructs is correctly labeling constructs as versatile, but it's not actually costing them correctly.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Is there any way I can get an export/read only access to the database used to store card info? I'm interested in visualizing master/faction info in Tableau. Having access to something already built would save me a ton of time and prevent the need to reinvent the wheel. 

12 minutes ago, Meddlesome said:

Is there any way I can get an export/read only access to the database used to store card info? I'm interested in visualizing master/faction info in Tableau. Having access to something already built would save me a ton of time and prevent the need to reinvent the wheel. 

Sorry, no.