Vasilisa Alternatives?

Morgan Vening

So, with M3E, there's a possibility that those of us who have 1st Ed Collodi's might get a Vasilisa box, but given how things are being packaged, it'll probably be a batch box for newer players, with Wicked Dolls.

It also isn't likely to be a high priority, so it could be many months, maybe years down the track before it's started. And as it existed in the M2E box, probably not a candidate for the "out of box" purchase. 

So, I'm looking for a good temporary/semi-permanent proxy to not just complete my Collodi crew, but also work with a Hinamatsu or Widow Weaver crew.

Anyone got any ideas?

I would just glue a Russian doll to a base.

I haven't seen any other games with extensive doll ranges. I guess you could use the TTB kit and just paint someone with a wooden finish but to be honest I think the russian doll will look better. Some conversion work on an arcanist mannequin might also work well. 

3 hours ago, Ludvig said:

I would just glue a Russian doll to a base.

I haven't seen any other games with extensive doll ranges. I guess you could use the TTB kit and just paint someone with a wooden finish but to be honest I think the russian doll will look better. Some conversion work on an arcanist mannequin might also work well. 

I'm not sure Natasha Lyonne would sit still for an entire game. Though she does look like the right size (ie, she's teeny!)

I assume you mean a Matryoshka? That's a good option for a visual representation. I'm looking around, and there's a scant few puppeteers, but nothing grabbing my attention that'd be suitable.

• Like 1