Law and order, Dashel and puppets (m3e)

MrPieChee

I'm new to Malifaux, looking to make puppet and guard crews. I have lots of questions:

When Law and Order gets rereleased what do you think the box will contain? With Dashel now a master will he get replaced by agent 46? And the two patrol, do you think they will be swapped for mimics or elites?

And will Barker get his own crew box?

With the puppet master 'gonec, is there going to be a new puppet crew box? Or will the puppet keyword be left for a henchmen leader (Hinamatsu, who has her lone box on the release schedule).

And final question, will units with the versatile keyword be released alone, and most keyword units in crew boxes?

Lucius is guild first and they even teased the finished models of his new box about a year ago so he will have lawyers and I believe agent 46 in his. I think lawyers are rare 3 now which fits the standard layout of master boxes (totem, hench, one kind of minion) . If they add anything more I think it will be elite models.

Dashel will also be getting a new box, every master has a box of in theme models. When they are released I have no idea though.

I seriously doubt dead man's hand masters will get new boxes but don't know for sure. The models usable without Collodi will probably be bundled in a new box. They have also shown releases of themed bundles in the release schedule so I think that will be a common thing. Maybe Vasilisa + wicked dolls a d Hinamatsu + Bunraku, stuff like that. 

With the price increases advertised and fomo visavi Collodi I'd probably start off with Collodi's box and play Collodi/Vasilisa while waiting for the releases to shake out. Worst case you have a few unusable models a few years down the line but I think that box has very nice sculpts as is.

• Like 2