Lynch and upgrades

Ludvig

Hey! 

I'm looking at starting m3e with a Lynch list containibg the stuff I have (Lynch's box, beconers and the two misters). I have depleted in reserve for summoning. 

This weighs in at 45 SS and I'm contemplating the final 5ss. I could keep it in the cache or use a shiny new upgrade. Either Trained ninja on Lynch/Graves/Tannen to keep them protected or Masked agent on a beckoner for autotriggered attacks for friendlies on all her attacks. Both upgrades seem sort of nice but I'm not sure how to consider them vs just having a respectable cache.

Care to give some input on my dilemma?

Lynch has come off as pretty frail. Hungering Darkness likes a few ss for reduction too. I'd stick with a moderate cache at least. Trained Ninja on Tannen is gold against shooters if you can afford it though. He's your mvp and easily dealt with at range.

I think bigger cache is probably better. But Tannen with Trained Ninja will cost your opponent. Both are fine, certainly. I might actually go for Ninja Tannen but I'm his fanboy.

• Like 1

The upgrade that gives hard to kill is quite good on models like huggy and Gwen. 

Trained ninja I've used alot on tannen and Lynch if assassinate is in the pool.

Our other general upgrade I personally have never used but it great against crews that use defensive triggers.

• Like 1

With your current models, I'd probably cut an illuminated, take a depleted instead and get two items. You really need some stones (5-6 is ok, i wouldn't take any less). And depleted are quite mobiles and really are a pain in the a** for the opponent. It does a great deal of damage when exploding and have a tendency to stick around :) 

I really love Gwyneth, she's so versatile ! And messing with any plans your opponent could have make. She also hits quite hard and is able to refill your hand. That will be a good investment in the future. Another good investment for the future would be a tanuki or low river monk to have some way to sustain that poor Jacob.

Silent Protector on a Beckoner is really strong! it helps protect our frail pieces (Lynch and Tannen mostly). And it gives her the nice challenge bonus action to help pressure opponent's hand even more!

Like others have said Trained Ninja is also really good on tannen to protect him! 

• Like 1