Lucius Help

NickDub

I’m playing Molly tomorrow in the below game. Any help building a list would be appreciated. 

Turf War in Flank

Detonate Charges

Breakthru

Search Ruins

Assassinate

Vendetta

I was thinking of running Nellie as a 2nd master and 2 false witnesses. Then agent 46 and a thrall. 

5A025AF6-73A8-4080-B4AE-8FD35022F005.jpeg

1 hour ago, NickDub said:

I’m playing Molly tomorrow in the below game. Any help building a list would be appreciated. 

Turf War in Flank

Detonate Charges

Breakthru

Search Ruins

Assassinate

Vendetta

I was thinking of running Nellie as a 2nd master and 2 false witnesses. Then agent 46 and a thrall. 

5A025AF6-73A8-4080-B4AE-8FD35022F005.jpeg

Hmm, Molly's ability to stop you from doing the same action twice in a turn would be a real hit to the lawyers, which are who I reach for after Agent 46 in a Lucius Crew.   Unless you want to do detonate (which I never recommend), I don't see the false witnesses doing a lot for you in this list.   Have you considered the doppelganger?

I have considered the doppelgänger. I’m leaning towards agent 46, a domador, pale rider and Ryle (undead) but unsure. With a lot of ruthless and ranged attack’s I think I can get some value and efficiency out of the undead models. Then something to scheme? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NickDub said:

I have considered the doppelgänger. I’m leaning towards agent 46, a domador, pale rider and Ryle (undead) but unsure. With a lot of ruthless and ranged attack’s I think I can get some value and efficiency out of the undead models. Then something to scheme? 

Agent copying Ryle attack is nasty, consider a Rifleman (execute from 14') or Pathfinder (2/4/5 at 14') as copy targets as well.

I wound up locking in the following list and will see how “effective” it really is.

Lucius

Scribe

Agent 46

Ryle

Domador

Pale Rider

Doppleganger

With Ryle and Rider being undead I “should” get plenty of obeys with the Domador, also Lucius commanding Domador to do same action.

Agent and Dopple can mimic anything from ryles gun to obey undead (friendly and enemy) 

not it sure what schemes to tackle tho, just exploring combo-wombos 

• Like 2

So things I learned from this list.....

1)Mimic Ryles gun is pretty great with Agent 46 specially since he has the no cheat rule.

2)Mimic Ryles gun with Dopple is not as "great" since she looses the + flips but gains a +1 stat to Stat 7 (still good, but still required focus to mitigate concealment/serene cont.)

3)Agent is fragile =/ He was a big target and I put him out too far and got chopped

4)Bring more "commandable" models for lucius. I had some inefficient master AP due to loosing agent early.

5)The undead obey with Pale and Ryle, worked once, ultimately I misplaced my pale rider out of LoS so I was not able to effectively obey like I wanted

6)Archie is a beast 😃

I am still processing on what I would do better specifically. 

3 minutes ago, NickDub said:

So things I learned from this list.....

1)Mimic Ryles gun is pretty great with Agent 46 specially since he has the no cheat rule.

2)Mimic Ryles gun with Dopple is not as "great" since she looses the + flips but gains a +1 stat to Stat 7 (still good, but still required focus to mitigate concealment/serene cont.)

3)Agent is fragile =/ He was a big target and I put him out too far and got chopped

4)Bring more "commandable" models for lucius. I had some inefficient master AP due to loosing agent early.

5)The undead obey with Pale and Ryle, worked once, ultimately I misplaced my pale rider out of LoS so I was not able to effectively obey like I wanted

6)Archie is a beast 😃

I am still processing on what I would do better specifically. 

You can swap the Rider for a Changeling, False Witness and LLC for Agent

2 minutes ago, trikk said:

You can swap the Rider for a Changeling, False Witness and LLC for Agent

I like that idea a lot. I did not get mileage out of Rider in this game (first time running him). I may ask for a re-rack and see how things fare differently with that change.