Loving life in the Bayou

Flippin' Wyrd George

4 hours ago, Rosskov said:

How have people found bad juju in bayou? 

Mixed results

Very very good with Twelve Cups of Coffee, a bokor for healing and a decent cache. Can stick him in the middle of the board and its very unlikely he is going anywhere! 2" engage and a trigger to focus from his 3/4/6 attack means he can put out some real reliable sustained damage over multiple hits if you want to use the resources.

However, unsupported even with demise and regen, at defence 3 he will drop like a sack of anything

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Flippin' Wyrd George said:

Mixed results

Very very good with Twelve Cups of Coffee, a bokor for healing and a decent cache. Can stick him in the middle of the board and its very unlikely he is going anywhere! 2" engage and a trigger to focus from his 3/4/6 attack means he can put out some real reliable sustained damage over multiple hits if you want to use the resources.

However, unsupported even with demise and regen, at defence 3 he will drop like a sack of anything

Twelve cups of coffee? For scheme marker removal and to prevent bonus actions? 

Is the idea that a friendly model drops markers for him to remove for focus? 

My only concern is that it takes a lot of resources to keep him alive to the extent that it underpowers the rest of the crew. I have heard the horror stories of him with butterfly jump in Neverborn though. 

38 minutes ago, Rosskov said:

Twelve cups of coffee? For scheme marker removal and to prevent bonus actions? 

Is the idea that a friendly model drops markers for him to remove for focus? 

My only concern is that it takes a lot of resources to keep him alive to the extent that it underpowers the rest of the crew. I have heard the horror stories of him with butterfly jump in Neverborn though. 

Yeah Twelve cups just makes him more of a tarpit and shuts down a lot of tricks.. I haven't really played around with removing scheme markers for focus but that is a brilliant idea. I'll have to find ways of generating them for him to use! He does take resources to keep alive but it can pay off to have the reliable beater.

Played a lot against different dual or triple master lists (Ophelia+Zoraida, Lilith+Nekima, Dreamer+Pandora, Dreamer+Lucius, Nellie+Dashel, Lucius+Collodi+Zoraida, McCabe+Asami, Asami+Misaki) - most combos were strong, but not OP. Each faction has effective dual combos and each faction has strong 16ss combos to take instead of an additional master.

• Agree 2

12 hours ago, NAX3011 said:

I played yesterday against Kirai and Molly...I hope this dualmaster nonsense gets changed.

Zoraida and Collodi are strong af.

Some of the UK meta has already restricted double masters from competitive play. There is way too much untested abusability for it to work at tournaments, for the sake of everyones enjoyment. 

Shame. It is a really nice idea to add variety, but there are few extreme combo's that ruin it for everyone

• Agree 1