UK Nationals - 9/10th November 2019

Clousseau

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing the limitations of the Scottish GT, I wonder if this will follow the same line or not. We are getting closer to the date and we have to paint many things and very little time.
I would not like to paint  something that later will not be able to play.
Do you know when the final bases will be?

• Like 1

I really hope we get the dual master option, is the only way to see some masters on the table with crazy combos (bearing in mind that I play with only one master). Regarding the unreleased models, once the faction books are released those models are good to go, and as stated in the rulebook we can proxy them with other Wyrd models as long as we match the base size, right? 

• Like 1

Unless something dramatic changes the situation is as follows;

• As the faction books will be out, proxies will be allowed assuming they represent the relevant model. Existing models may be used but must be suitably modified to be clearly distinguished from the original. Non Wyrd models may be used. I highly recommend checking with me beforehand.
  • Multiple Master crews will not be allowed (except the Viks of course)

A reminder that crews should be painted.

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

How is the best way to come from abroad ?
A friend and I are interested in coming from France, but the closest airport to come seems to be birmingham, how is it to come to the tournament place then ? What about hostels and all ?

7 hours ago, bedjy said:

A friend and I are interested in coming from France, but the closest airport to come seems to be birmingham, how is it to come to the tournament place then ? What about hostels and all ?

Flight via London (doesn't really matter which airport, we used Stansted), rent a car from there. Rentals are dirty cheap (we rented for less than 5 pounds a day including full insurance coverage). It's around a two to three hours drive if you drive carefully (it's a bit strange at the beginning, especially all those roundabouts. But it gets better quickly). There are a few hotels and hostels nearby, through i don't remember the name of our last.

We flew from friday to monday, starting in germany the last two times

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/24/2019 at 2:44 PM, bedjy said:

If you can get flights to London Stansted there are direct trains if you don't want to drive. You can also get the train from Birmingham International next to the airport.

Recommended accommodation is in the rules pack. The Premier Inn is 5 minutes walk from the venue and is popular with players.

On 8/27/2019 at 12:51 PM, Ceodoc said:

Paid

Aaron Bowey

If anyone has a mo, could they post the strats and schemes for me please?

Can't open that dropbox. Ta

The strats and schemes will be available on the first day. With 7 games expect to play most Strategies twice, with differing deployments, and schemes will appear in pools 4 or 5 times each!

• Like 1