M3E New Token Sets?

Paddywhack

Has anyone found M3E versions for new Tokens? Now that the core set of Conditions are limited, it should be easier to create good sets. I just haven't found any good ones yet. I know some might be waiting for the actual release before they settle on new designs, but I'm curious if I've missed any notices. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

What are you using for Distracted, Injured, and Stunned? 

personnaly, for every numerical conditions/tokens, i now use dices of different colors. I use some v2 tokens for staggered,  stun, fast & slow..

17 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

What are you using for Distracted, Injured, and Stunned? 

I prefer to write those on the card... I like as little clutter on the table as possible.

I also have teeny tiny little d6s (like 5mm) for tracking numbers that I want to see on the table with the mini.

5 hours ago, ebolazaire said:

I prefer to write those on the card... I like as little clutter on the table as possible.

I also have teeny tiny little d6s (like 5mm) for tracking numbers that I want to see on the table with the mini.

Oh, I get that. I rarely put them on the table anymore as it's too hard to move them with the model. I like to put them on the card. Writing is OK, but I find myself forgetting sometimes to wipe it off and just having to clear it can be a pain if using wet erase (and dry erase erases too easy).

I'm playing with card docks that have slots for several tokens. I've got a pretty slim design right now, but will take more time and the right set of tokens to make it work. Right now I have 6 slots and each can hold up to five 15mm round tokens if needed. One token can lay flat face up in the slot as well for things like Slow/Fast. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

I'm playing with card docks that have slots for several tokens. I've got a pretty slim design right now, but will take more time and the right set of tokens to make it work. Right now I have 6 slots and each can hold up to five 15mm round tokens if needed. One token can lay flat face up in the slot as well for things like Slow/Fast.

Pictures? And are they commercially made, or did you do them yourself?

14 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Oh, I get that. I rarely put them on the table anymore as it's too hard to move them with the model. I like to put them on the card. Writing is OK, but I find myself forgetting sometimes to wipe it off and just having to clear it can be a pain if using wet erase (and dry erase erases too easy).

Oh, that sounds pretty cool!

How much space does that take up on the table? You maybe have some pictures?

I'm just playing with some 3D printing. Similar to what others have done. I'm trying to make it as small as I can, so I just have a narrow edge with 6 cupped slots to fit round tokens. Finding the right tokens isn't super easy, but I think I can find enough to do the job. I have Fast and Slow at that size and another company makes 15mm tokens that might work for some other things. If I need to go up to a larger size token, then I might have to lose a slot. I wanted something to be able to hold a lot of tokens for things that can stack high like poison with McMourning. 

I'll try and take pics tonight of the two trial prints I had made. Still playing with some design choices.  Here is a snip of the TinkerCad with some 'tokens' for visual. I'm thinking of just slipping the card under the edge of the sidebar to indicate models that have activated already.

• Like 1

I found this marker generator:

https://birgerro.github.io/Malifaux_Marker_Generator/Malifaux_marker_generator.html

I'm using 30 mm for corpse & scrap markers, 20 mm for conditions, and 25 mm for conditions with an X (like burning, poison). The intention is to put a die on top of the 25mm conditions to keep track of what the number is. Saves me the trouble of keeping track of a bunch of different colours of dice.

I'll print them out, pop them on some cardboard, and just drop them onto cards as models develop conditions (or in some cases, on the battlefield next to the model. Slow & fast work best on the field, IMO).

EDIT: I use 2nd edition cards as trackers for my models: whether they've activated, HP, etc. I have a separate pile of 3E cards that I use to reference the rules. In this way, I can easily keep track of which condition/health card relates to which model, without having to flip the card around to read the rules.