A New Frontier - Daventry - 6th July

Clousseau

Come and celebrate the arrival of M3E with the UK's first official M3E tournament. The will be a 3 round 50SS fixed faction tournament with the only restriction being you can't hire a second Master as part of your crew (except the Viks of course), and the event will be generally friendly to those new to M3E.

Venue is Battlefield Hobbies in Daventry, and cost is a measly £10.

All details in the rulespack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhbr9k4tcskv16c/Rules Pack - New Frontier - Jul19.pdf?dl=0

Players

1. Steve Johnston
  2. Jon Curtis
  3. Andy Gray
  4. Craig Colley
  5. Rich Walters
  6. Darren Pebody
  7. Max Pebody
  8. Karl McConnell
  9. Dan Humpage
  10. Kian Humpage
  11. A J Barr
  12. Philip Higgs
  13. Nathan Gubbins
  14. Tim Maguire
  15. Aron Britchford
  16. Craig Woods
  17. Marek Avernam
  18. Richard Matthews
  19. James Marlowe (to pay)
  20. Ryan Patrick (to pay)
  21. Oz Goff (ringer)

• 2 weeks later...

To clarify, only models with released cards will be allowed. Actual card or printed pdf is fine, as is any proxy model agreed with me.

My new M3E fate deck has chosen the following Strats & Schemes;

Round 1 - Turf War/Wedge -Detonate Charges/Harness the Ley Line/Search the Ruins/Dig Their Graves/Claim Jump
Round 2 - Reckoning/Corner - Dig Their Graves/Hold Up Their Forces/Take Prisoner/Outflank/Deliver a Message
Round 3 - Plant Explosives/Flank - Breakthrough/Search the Ruins/Power Ritual/Outflank/Vendetta

Hey 

Just to clarify before I get my ticket, what models are allowed? As obviously Guild feeling the pinch the most right now with no current cards except the beta cards for Dashals totem, Lucia's Henchman and Nellie's enforcers.

Are you only allowing models that came in the faction packs and are you still allowing the last copy of the cards we had for these missing models? 

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, Flippin' Wyrd Matt said:

Hey 

Just to clarify before I get my ticket, what models are allowed? As obviously Guild feeling the pinch the most right now with no current cards except the beta cards for Dashals totem, Lucia's Henchman and Nellie's enforcers.

Are you only allowing models that came in the faction packs and are you still allowing the last copy of the cards we had for these missing models? 

Only models with official cards are allowed, so those in faction boxes or new releases or official PDF.

You can borrow my new Basse crew if you like a challenge!

1 hour ago, Clousseau said:

Only models with official cards are allowed, so those in faction boxes or new releases or official PDF.

You can borrow my new Basse crew if you like a challenge!

Ha ha thanks dave 😂

I was hoping to try out some guild tricks but if I can't use the models then I will consider using arcanists as they did not get hit as much as guild which is a dam shame.

Guild will be out of the running this season until cards get released 

19 hours ago, Flippin' Wyrd Matt said:

Ha ha thanks dave 😂

I was hoping to try out some guild tricks but if I can't use the models then I will consider using arcanists as they did not get hit as much as guild which is a dam shame.

Guild will be out of the running this season until cards get released 

So I stand a chance of best Guild at Scottish GT then :)

I assume you'll be buying a ticket so I know who is coming!