Sign in to follow this  
Wintergloom

Faction Card Packs

Will the cards be available for individual purchase? I ask because I notice that the Resser pack only contains Jack Daw and Lady Liegia and not the guilty and Montresor. Don't really wanna buy the whole outcast pack just for a couple of cards

Also I play Collodi and the puppets I use are spread out across all the factions

Would be really nice to see keyword packs available

@Wintergloom sweet!   Thanks for that.

As I recall they'd talked about putting individual cards up on a card printing site like wargamevault or drivethrurpg.   That should cover the outcast stuff you'd rather not buy a full deck of.   Hopefully the full card line goes free to print online day 1, so you can likely "fake it" with print outs while you wait for drivethru to get everything posted.  In a perfect world all of that hits online simultaneously.

Link to that post.

• Like 1

Neat! I don’t have mouseover pop-ups on my phone and missed that. *finds the laptop, because ‘fix that on my mobile browser’ just keeps falling down the priority list*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gnomezilla said:

Neat! I don’t have mouseover pop-ups on my phone and missed that. *finds the laptop, because ‘fix that on my mobile browser’ just keeps falling down the priority list*

On my tablet (slightly old iPad), clicking on the faction deck displays a faction logo and white dot in lower right corner.  Tapping the white dot brings up the card list.

My phone’s a 4S, it gives up loading the images.  :( 

• Thanks 1

Following the dot worked! :D

I imagine there will be a heathland trade again between people splitting faction decks. This meta already has enough Jack Daws that my spare Outcast Tormented are probably spoken for already, which is a shame as I’ll need to trade for necropunks. (When I get them. Missed the miniature market discounted necropunks again. 😕)