Stacking negatives to attack us

Gnomezilla

My meta will be furnished with a good number of positive flipping ranged [projectile] attacks. I’m looking for stackable counterplay. Zipp is reasonably well covered with the skeeters’ aura of concealment, which is better than terrain concealment as there is no positioning oneself to avoid it. But I’m not well versed in the pushes newly available to Outcasts and the chance to create friendly fire penalties on our own terms...

Forcing friendly fire and concealment would yield 2 :-flipfor your model, outside of that I'm not sure if there are any more ways to mitigate :ranged (with :-flip).  Cover also will help, since +1 Df and a :-flip to damage would lessen the power of Focused attacks (either by increasing the odds of a miss, or keeping them on a :-flip for damage. )

I'd say try and bring more Stealthed models - they can't be targeted by models more than 6inches away, so that at leasts forces your opponent to close the gap.

As for as pushes, Von Schill gets 2inches from his Attach Upgrades, Jaw Daw has a ton for Tormented Models (friendly or enemy), Zipp always works as noted.  Tara can jsut negate it as needed (though that only applies to her)