Bloodymess20

3E upgrade for App

Hopefully right around the same time?  And it's all being bundled with the TOS app stuff.   That was supposed to launch with an app and we're still waiting for it.

Silver lining..... We have a talented group of M3e contributors that have provided EXCELLENT web apps to buy us time on it. I hope Wyrd can accommodate, if not, we will still have alternative solutions that works great. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

I am brand new to Malifaux with only a few matches under my belt. I purchased the app a few months ago with the understanding it would be updated, so I am justifiably upset my $10 was for nothing. I have played only one 3rd Edition match with cards I printed. I didn't like it. I am not going to buy cards when a free app is on the way. Anyone have any idea when this new free option is coming? 

The last official comment by Nathan was that it was in development and he hoped for 2-3 months. I'd hope for an update in mid to late August after the gen con rush has finished. 

Sorry you bought the M2 cards if you're not planning on playing them, but the M3 information that's about a year old was always that the new cards would be available for free online. 

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Ceodoc said:

Can't get this link to open in windows, only on my Ipad, any tips please?

google m3e crew builder and try from there?  

Pen and paper and the PDFs from wyrd's resources page to make your own crew.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Sol_Sorrowsong said:

google m3e crew builder and try from there?  

Pen and paper and the PDFs from wyrd's resources page to make your own crew.

I left my pen in the 90's, any idea where I can get a pen and paper?

😁

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ceodoc said:

Can't get this link to open in windows, only on my Ipad, any tips please?

Runs fine in windows for me.  Are you on a firewall or something that might take issue with loading web pages?

On 10/12/2019 at 2:37 PM, Undead Content said:

This link has been dead for a while. It just says "application error."

Was the support discontinued after the launch of official crew builder? If so, I'm out of luck since I have no devices that can use smart phone apps.

That was my mistake, my intention was to reduce the hosting for the old crew builder to the free tier (which spins up servers on demand instead of keeping them always up), but I accidentally turned it off instead.

Should be up again now, until a web version of the app is available. At that point I'll probably take it down for good.