ToS Vassal?

katadder

its actually not too expensive for a 50 scrip army in this. A starter box, 2nd commander and a couple of squads and you have it. thats all I have (unless they resize the dreadnought). Its just finding players is difficult, same as malifaux so vasaal really helps to keep me playing between tourneys

On 4/28/2019 at 6:45 PM, AverageBoss said:

There was indeed one for backers during the beta process. And it was mentioned there would be a public release eventually. Of course we are also still waiting on the TOS app.

If there is already a mod then surely that could be released with no additional effort unlike an app

6 hours ago, katadder said:

If there is already a mod then surely that could be released with no additional effort unlike an app

Not exactly, some of the base sizes changed since the kickstarter vassal mod last got updated so the Hordes wouldn't be 100% usable.

8 hours ago, retnab said:

Not exactly, some of the base sizes changed since the kickstarter vassal mod last got updated so the Hordes wouldn't be 100% usable.

Not a difficult change. If they release the current one I can  update base sizes if there is already an option for that size

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...