A breach in the North II - Element Games - 25th May

Cleezy

Good evening all,

After a discussion with Mr. David Brown and the news that the ITC will not be going ahead this year we decided between us that the weekend will still be action packed and full of Malifaux action - the Saturday (25th) will be a 50ss fixed faction event ran by myself (giving Dave a well deserved day off from TO'ing). Initially my event was set for the following week but with it made sense to move it to this weekend.

Tickets are £12.50, if you could send the payment as a GIFT via PayPal to carl7lee@hotmail.com along with your full name please, as usual I will have trophies for the winner, best painted and the golden poop for the soul that finishes bottom of the pile. There will be a charity raffle with the proceeds going to MIND (we have raised over £300 for them so far and the prizes will include a Pixel fate deck, the Easter Bear-ly stitched together and some other goodies from Wyrd. The event will be ranked. If the participants is a good size the trophies/prizes will be expanded.

The encounters will be randomly generated one week before the event and will use the schemes and strategies from the m3e BETA rules manual.

Space is reserved for a lot of players because of it originally being for the ITC and the schedule for the day will be as follows:

9:30-10:00 - Registration/Introduction
10:00-12:30 - Round 1
12:30-13:00 - Lunch/Best painted
13:00-15:30 - Round 2
15:45-18:15 - Round 3
18:30 - Raffle/Awards/Goodbyes

The rounds have been set at 2 hours and 15 minutes for crews, terrain discussion and scheme selection.

The address for Element Games is:

1St Floor, Hallam Business Centre, Hallam Street, Stockport SK2 6PT

Facebook event is here

Attendees:

1) Dan Brown
2) David Brown
3) Radek Bry
4) Gordon Barlow
5) James Doxey
6) Aiden Kirk
7) Paul Grindrod
8 Alyx Drake
9) Emma Newham
10) Paul Butler
11) John Johnson
12) Konrad Krolicki
13) Kyle Douglas
14) Luke Cocksedge
15) Dave Allen
16) Alison Whitfield
17) GeorgeHollingdale
18) Chris Draper
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)

Any questions please do get in touch

Edited by Cleezy
Entrants updated
  • Like 2

On 4/22/2019 at 10:21 PM, dannydb said:

after the fun of the last one i'm going to try and get this one off!

this time i might even bring my models with me to begin with

Bringing models always helps eh.

be good to have you on board again

• Cleezy changed the title to A breach in the North II - Element Games - 25th May
5 hours ago, Flippin' Wyrd George said:

Was there talk of someone hosting a second event up north on the Sunday too? May have imagined it, i wasnt myself last Sunday 😂

Very tempting if so!

Do it George ideally bring Mildred  

12 hours ago, Flippin' Wyrd George said:

Was there talk of someone hosting a second event up north on the Sunday too? May have imagined it, i wasnt myself last Sunday 😂

Very tempting if so!

There will be a Sunday event, Dave B is running it and I took the Saturday of his hands.

It would be great to get you guys up North and having two events on actually makes it viable for you chaps

20 hours ago, balgor said:

Will aim to get to this, but the day before my Son's birthday so might be hard.  Hence why I can never go to the ITC anymore, until David Brown moves it to another weekend (hint) 

Hope you can make it bud, understandable if you can’t though with the wee mans birthday 

2 hours ago, Cleezy said:

There will be a Sunday event, Dave B is running it and I took the Saturday of his hands.

It would be great to get you guys up North and having two events on actually makes it viable for you chaps

Winner! I'll wait and see what Dave's event looks like and whether I can get my innoculations in time 

• Like 1

Hi, I'm Konrad and I'm pretty new to malifaux so I have some noob questions, hope it's okay to ask. 

What's the policy on painting? I'm guessing models should be fully painted with bases done?

And what about unreleased models? Is it okay to proxy them, should they be properly converted or are they not allowed at all?

(also my surname is Krolicki :P) 

3 hours ago, konee said:

Hi, I'm Konrad and I'm pretty new to malifaux so I have some noob questions, hope it's okay to ask. 

What's the policy on painting? I'm guessing models should be fully painted with bases done?

And what about unreleased models? Is it okay to proxy them, should they be properly converted or are they not allowed at all?

(also my surname is Krolicki :P) 

Firstly apologies about the surname spelling, I think my phone autocorrected it.

Secondly (more importantly) welcome to malifaux and my event. There is no painting requirement BUT having a painted crew means you can of course enter for best painted.

Proxies for unreleased models are fine, they want to be distinguishable from other models and represent what they are trying to be. If you are unsure then drop me a pm and I will give you a ruling on it.

Any other questions feel free to ask