Sign in to follow this  
theamazingmrg

"Easiest" Keyword in M3E

As the title says, what do you think the "easiest" Guild Keyword to pick up and play while learning M3E is?

I have all Guild Masters and most of the minis (missing Basse, for obvious reasons, Allison Dade, and a few Marshal models) and I'm just wondering what will be easiest to get my head around while I actually learn the game?

I think Marshal is pretty easy, they haven't changed radically from 2nd, tho there are some new abilities to play around with.

That said if you played m2e relatively recently it shouldn't take too long for you to get your head around your favorite m2e guild master.  Yeah the cards have changed but the general flow of the game is pretty similar.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, muraki said:

I think Marshal is pretty easy, they haven't changed radically from 2nd, tho there are some new abilities to play around with.

That said if you played m2e relatively recently it shouldn't take too long for you to get your head around your favorite m2e guild master.  Yeah the cards have changed but the general flow of the game is pretty similar.

My last game of M2E was last year, and I have only ever played Hoffman.  I think his Power Token mechanics might take some getting used to!

I may just opt for Dashel - not sure what I'll proxy for the Dispatcher though!

Specifically for Hoffman, I think I would give him a guardian in every crew to Toss him forward until one breaks the habit of trying to move him with M2E ‘Magnetic’. He has to use actions to move himself now, and it is disorienting. (The mechanical attendant’s new magnet-pulse is an immense help but it takes practice to line up the shots.) Forgetting that obey was a playstyle is easier—just play Lucius instead.

I grasped power tokens instantly, so if there are tricks to learning their use I do not know them. Only tricky things are remembering that Joss cannot usually spend them like the rest, and that only Guild stompybots share tokens when they die.

• Like 1