Cow Wars VI Charity - MK - 5th May

Clousseau

We are back in Moulsoe again in May to raise money for Willen Hospice and a fun day's gaming. Last year we raised £1200, which was amazing.

There will be 3 rounds of fixed faction M3E, plus the usual charity raffle, for which I already have a nice couple of items.

As numbers are generally low, and the cost of the hall needs to be covered, we shall be sharing the venue with a 40k doubles tournament.

The venue is a modern village hall with its own playground and adjacent to a pub. Location is just a few minutes drive from J14 of the M1.

Entry is £15 with at least £5 going to the charity. Places are limited to 18 players. Paypal: https://paypal.me/clousseau?locale.x=en_GB

Rulespack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/42jef2835c3h2do/Rules Pack - Cow Wars 6 - May19.pdf?dl=0

Entries

1. Owen Pauling
  2. Jon Curtis
  3. James Doxey
  4. AJ Barr
  5. Maria Weiland
  6. Matt Ledgerwood
  7. Steve Johnston
  8. Craig Woods
  9. Karl McConnell
  10. Darren Pebody
  11. Ollie Hedges
  12. Bert Diamond
  13. Oz Goff
  14. Richard Matthews
  15. Paul Butler
  • Like 1

Here are the Strats and Schemes. I've deliberately avoided duplicating Strat + deployment with any at Haul of Eggs and Welsh GT to keep things fresh.

Round 1. Turf War/flank. Breakthrough, Search the Ruins, Harness Ley Lines, Power Ritual, Dig Their Graves

Round 2. Reckoning/wedge. Vendetta, Breakthrough,  Outflank, Take Prisoner, Detonate the Charges

Round 3. Plant Explosives/standard. Assassinate, Hold Up Their Forces, Deliver a Message, Claim Jump, Harness the Ley Lines