Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kimberly

Waldo's Weekly - Look for the Bear Necessities

Recommended Posts

Am I crazy or are these cards taller than normal playing cards? Has that been discussed somewhere? Maybe I'll buy Alt Rafkin so I can see for myself lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rhonlore said:

Am I crazy or are these cards taller than normal playing cards? Has that been discussed somewhere? Maybe I'll buy Alt Rafkin so I can see for myself lol.

3rd edition cards are tarot card sized.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, solkan said:

3rd edition cards are tarot card sized.  

Thanks. I sleeved my Mk2 cards so now I'll have to be on the lookout for sleeves that fit these. 

Edit: Turns out companies just make sleeves for this sized card! Fantastic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, why not Angel Giraldez?

I mean, they look good, but I love the way Giraldez paints Malifaux miniatures.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I just ordered a few new decks and then comes a Waldo and destroys my wallet again... bad Waldo, bad!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More Teddies! Lovely.

I wish these were new minions for Dreamer. Summoning is a bit boring for Dreamer these days. It is either alps or stiches. At least now I can put alternative stiches on to the table. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 8:12 PM, Play for Blood said:

More Teddies! Lovely.

I wish these were new minions for Dreamer. Summoning is a bit boring for Dreamer these days. It is either alps or stiches. At least now I can put alternative stiches on to the table. 

They're Nightmare Minions, why wouldn't Dreamer be able to summon them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ratty said:

Oops, I believe that was a copy paste error.

 

 

If that was a copy/pasted error, there’s another metal reference a paragraph or so further:

Quote

Card and metal parts supplied in bag.

The newsletter says plastic, anyway.

Quote

These alt models are available as one package with three unique sculpts for just $35.00, made out of the same plastic as the vast majority of our Malifaux models. Make sure to get your hands on these adorable stuffed animals, exclusively during this year's Easter Sale*!

Edit:  Okay, looks like the descriptions have all been updated to plastic.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rhonlore said:

Is Retro McMourning meant to not include m3e cards? Feels weird to have him be the odd man out. 

That’s what he gets for being a miserable turncoat! [/Guild]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rhonlore said:

Is Retro McMourning meant to not include m3e cards? Feels weird to have him be the odd man out. 

Probably just someone forgot to paste the M3E logo onto the page.  He's still listed on the sections that are supposed to have 3rd edition cards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, solkan said:

Probably just someone forgot to paste the M3E logo onto the page.  He's still listed on the sections that are supposed to have 3rd edition cards.

I was thinking the same but he was also excluded from the email that was sent regarding the Easter sale.

I'm just hoping for an official response before I make my order 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Rhonlore said:

I was thinking the same but he was also excluded from the email that was sent regarding the Easter sale.

I'm just hoping for an official response before I make my order 

Both Vintage McMourning and Miss Terious will come with their associated M3E cards when purchased during the Easter Sale. The mistake was on our end, but has since been remedied. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kyle said:

Both Vintage McMourning and Miss Terious will come with their associated M3E cards when purchased during the Easter Sale. The mistake was on our end, but has since been remedied. 

Thanks Kyle. That is encouraging news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really to do with the Easter sale, but will the T-shirts ever come back in stock? Specifically looking for a Large Purple Neverborn shirt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...