Waldo's Weekly - Look for the Bear Necessities

Kimberly

On 4/11/2019 at 8:12 PM, Play for Blood said:

More Teddies! Lovely.

I wish these were new minions for Dreamer. Summoning is a bit boring for Dreamer these days. It is either alps or stiches. At least now I can put alternative stiches on to the table. 

They're Nightmare Minions, why wouldn't Dreamer be able to summon them?

7 hours ago, Ratty said:

Oops, I believe that was a copy paste error.

If that was a copy/pasted error, there’s another metal reference a paragraph or so further:

Card and metal parts supplied in bag.

The newsletter says plastic, anyway.

These alt models are available as one package with three unique sculpts for just $35.00, made out of the same plastic as the vast majority of our Malifaux models. Make sure to get your hands on these adorable stuffed animals, exclusively during this year's Easter Sale*!

Edit:  Okay, looks like the descriptions have all been updated to plastic.

10 hours ago, Rhonlore said:

Is Retro McMourning meant to not include m3e cards? Feels weird to have him be the odd man out. 

Probably just someone forgot to paste the M3E logo onto the page.  He's still listed on the sections that are supposed to have 3rd edition cards.

4 hours ago, solkan said:

Probably just someone forgot to paste the M3E logo onto the page.  He's still listed on the sections that are supposed to have 3rd edition cards.

I was thinking the same but he was also excluded from the email that was sent regarding the Easter sale.

I'm just hoping for an official response before I make my order 

20 hours ago, Rhonlore said:

I was thinking the same but he was also excluded from the email that was sent regarding the Easter sale.

I'm just hoping for an official response before I make my order 

Both Vintage McMourning and Miss Terious will come with their associated M3E cards when purchased during the Easter Sale. The mistake was on our end, but has since been remedied. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...