Dual Faction master in faction specific books

dope_danny

So Wyrd announced instead of one big core rulebook they are trying something closer to Age of Sigmars Battletomes for 3rd edition. One book per faction with more pages overall dedicated to each. Question is how to the dual masters fit into this? and have they actually listed where?

For example Mei Feng seems to be treated as far more Arcanist leaning gameplay wise but is a prominent Ten Thunders character, while Marcus is going from pure Arcanist to dual faction with Neverborn as well.

Have they outlined whats happening with these? Like are they going to be arranging them based on their original/core faction or by the keyword focus? Like i use Mei as an example as shes my only Ten Thunders Master but imagine buying the TT book to find out shes in the foundry section of the Arcanist book instead.

From the post in the main forum about the book release is this quote Nathan:

' Dual masters will show up in both books, as well as Faction Decks. Dead Mans Hand models will be available via Faction Decks as well as downloadable online. '

So in my opinion that means mei feng / the forgeling will show up in both books.  As for her minions / enforcers, well, most models are single faction now, so I'd assume they'd show up in the faction book / deck they're primarily assigned.  So you'll have to get the bayou book for sparks, the arcanist book for the metal gamin, and the tt book for Kang.  Course that's just my opinion, we'll see what the future holds.  As it is, I'm optimistic cause it seems Wyrd is all about giving the rules / cards out for the edition change, so I'm confident we can find the info we need on models without buying books / etc we don't want.

• Agree 2