A breach in the North - 20th April - Element Games

Cleezy

So the all important encounters

Game 1

strat - plant explosives

deployment - wedge

schemes - search the ruins, dig their graves, hold up their forces, take prisoner and vendetta

Game 2

strat - corrupted idols

deployment - flank

schemes - dig their graves, outflank, assassinate, deliver a message and power ritual

Game 3

strat - reckoning

deployment - standard

schemes - detonate charges, breakthrough, harness the lay line, search the ruins and claim jump

enjoy :)

• Like 1

Pretty much a final update from me before the event.

Charity raffle - this will include Easter eggs, 2 x pixel decks and 2x Element vouchers. Tickets will be £1 each. There should be a little charity bake sale as well (just waiting for Element to confirm this is ok).

My next event will be announced on that day and that is pretty much it - just make sure you print out your cards/have a copy of the rules etc and see you all on Saturday :D 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dannydb said:

well it was a great day for me as well...... dispite the rocky start of turning up to the venue with no models!

Enjoyed our game Dan, was a nice way to start the day. As for arriving without something - we have all been there, I did it once with my cards. 

9 hours ago, theamazingmrg said:

I have to say as both my first ever Malifaux tournament and my first games of M3E, it was a lot of fun!  Winning is overrated!

It was great to have you on board Ben, glad you enjoyed it and hopefully have you in on the next one too (it will run smoother I promise)

1 hour ago, theamazingmrg said:

Paul, not Ben, but I'll forgive you!

Sorry Paul - urgh, getting you and Ben B mixed up. Hope to see you on board for the next event, as you are only across the water we could always car share if space permits :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cleezy said:

Sorry Paul - urgh, getting you and Ben B mixed up. Hope to see you on board for the next event, as you are only across the water we could always car share if space permits :D

No worries!  I should be able to make the next event easily enough, and I might even have had some practice by then too!  Thanks for the offer of the lift, but I think I'll get the train again - I don't do well in cars at the best of times, and it won't cost me anything as my season ticket for work covers me, so the less chance of travelsickness, the better!  Cheers anyway!

• Like 1