Sign in to follow this  
thatlatinspeakingguy

Tips for a player coming back to the game

Hello everyone! Long time no see. After several months of not playing our favourite miniature game I have finally decided that the late open beta is the best moment to reintroduce myself to the game slowly. Obviously, I feel a bit lost at the moment, as every model is new for me, so I am here to get some advice (if not the whole list) from you guys. To put it shortly, I would like to start with two masters, Molly and Jack Daw, as they were my first masters in M2E in their respective factions and they really attracted me (and still attract) aesthetically, even if they turned out not to be the most competitive choices. So my questions are: what are they good at S&S wise? What are your usual cores with these masters? What are their specific strengths and weaknesses? Do you often bring another master with them and if so, whom? And last but not least: what has happened to my boy Hayreddin? 😪

Well first thing to point out is that jackdaw is now duel faction ressers so that might be good news. 

Hayreddin is now mono never born after being re accepted back in to the fold by nekima after she chopped the hell out of Lilith