MrDeathTrout

Does Leverage Stack?

Leverage: During the Start Phase, if the  opposing player has any revealed Schemes,  this model's Crew gains a Pass Token. When  performing a duel, this model may discard a 
Pass Token to receive a + to that duel.

Much of the Qi and Gong crew has leverage.  It seems really good if it stacks and pretty week if it doesn't.  I haven't been able to find anything in the rulebook about how stacking works.  If I have 5 models with Leverage do I get 5 Pass Tokens during the start phase? 

The default is that you resolve each ability and if they happen to do the same thing, that's going to be a cumulative effect.

As evidence, consider the following abilities on various models:

Remember Last Night?: During the Start Phase of Turn 1, choose an enemy model without any Brilliance Tokens. The chosen model gains a Brilliance Token.

Herald: During the Start Phase of the first Turn, this model may move up to 6".

Inconspicuous: During the Start Phase, if this model is on the enemy table half, this model's Crew gains two Pass Tokens. When performing a duel, this model may discard a Pass Token to gain :+flip to that duel.

If a model has gains multiple instances of an ability that doesn't have a numeric element (+X or whatever), that isn't cumulative on the model.  That's not the same as saying that multiple models with the same ability don't have a cumulative effect.

• Agree 1

I'm pretty sure they do stack, because Arcane Reservoir has specific wording that says if a model in the crew has this ability then you get X.