Sign in to follow this  
ebolazaire

M3E Enforcer Brawl ?

Hi all!

I was a big fan of the M2E Enforcer Brawl format for a nice beer and pretzels day with friends or to give people a taste of the mechanics and system.

I was wondering if anybody has tried using the rule set with M3E and if so what your experiences were with it? Is there anything that requires tweaking?

I did do a search on the forums in case this was covered before, but couldn't find anything.

Haven't tried it yet, but I should work just fine using the current enforcer brawl mission and format.

We're planning to run it at the Nova Open this year.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aemaru said:

I do some initiation games from time to time ...I'm new and curious about this game format

Where can we grab it ?

Thanks

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thehallofheroes.com.au/downloads/enforcer_brawl.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjk3YOi7YHhAhWP1eAKHXGZCLUQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1Z3RhL87YbAheScYQxfyKf

That should be the link to the rules! 

It's great fun! 

3 hours ago, ebolazaire said:

I was wondering if anybody has tried using the rule set with M3E and if so what your experiences were with it? Is there anything that requires tweaking?

The last time it came up, my answer was this (edited slightly)

Enforcer Brawl

• Open to both Enforcers and Minions
  • No one gets to play a Rider, Yasunori, or Coryphee Duet unless they're going to record what happens during the game and post the battle report.

Coryphee Duet seems like it has potential to be new “Howard Langston with Imbued Energies” for a while, although probably less likely now that the heal-on-Replace side effect got removed.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kolath said:

The upgrades might need some balance. Every Neverborn model having Butterfly Jump might be a bit busted...

Do your civic duty and find out.  😎

But remember, the question is whether it's worse than a game with three Howard Langstons (plastic Howard Langston, Miss Step, and metal Steamborg Executioner) all with Imbued Energies?  Because that's happened.✂️

• Like 1