GAMA STUFF!!!

DerangedGamer123

Some of the pictures are posted here in this thread.

edit: 

From the looks of it we're getting a two player starter set featuring The Guild and The Court of Two.

There's also artwork for two new factions. One new Earth side faction: The Three Kingdoms, and one new Malifaux faction: (something I can't really make out but it starts with a 'k' i think).

36 minutes ago, OctaBit said:

Some of the pictures are posted here in this thread.

From the looks of it we're getting a two player starter set featuring The Guild and The Court of Two.

There's also artwork for two new factions. One new Earth side faction: The Three Kingdoms, and one new Malifaux faction: (something I can't really make out but it starts with a 'k' i think).

Sorry, but what thread?

No real info, but here is what I expect:

- Kirai and Sonnia as commanders

- At least one unit on each side. There was artwork in the kickstarter of guild and court which showed some mages for the guild and some masked ghosts for the court, may as well be them. One of the mages is also seen on the box in the GAMA picture

- The GAMA picture also shows Ikiryo, so she will be in there as well. Probably not as champion, but as "Solo", as both sides have champions already. There will be one for guild as well, I assume, the kickstarter artwork showed a guy with a machine gun on sandbags, so him, probably.

Most of that art is also found in the rulebook, also there seems to be an archer unit for guild coming somewhere down the line. We'll see, I'm excited :) Also, the new malifaux-side allegiance are the Kimon, mythological asian beasts and spirits, for the most part.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Razhem said:

Is this really all there was at GAMA? Some pictures on a Power Point presentation and that's it?

There hasn't been anything official from Wyrd outside of GAMA yet, only those Powerpoint slides.  I wouldn't mind betting there's a bit more information in a Waldo's Weekly in the near future.

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, Razhem said:

Is this really all there was at GAMA? Some pictures on a Power Point presentation and that's it?

Models that look very similar to the Court vs Guild box art were shown off at another convention a while ago (can't remember which), along with other models we don't know the home of yet

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Razhem said:

I am new to this but would suspect that that was just to pique our interest but keep (non-Kickstarter) customers concentrated on what is about to come out (wave one?) while they also push on with M3E.

3 hours ago, Ultravanillasmurf said:

I am new to this but would suspect that that was just to pique our interest but keep (non-Kickstarter) customers concentrated on what is about to come out (wave one?) while they also push on with M3E.

That and they might want to wait until adepticon at the end of march to show more things.

Do keep in mind that the GAMA trade show is listed as 

The GAMA Trade Show is a closed business-to-business event. Registration is open to active GAMA members only. GAMA Trade Show is not open to the public. 

My emphasis added.  These presentations are probably mostly for convincing distributors and such that the various game companies are doing things that people are going to want to buy.

I think that's pretty much why all the pictures out of the presentation that have been circulated are boxes.  

12 hours ago, solkan said:

Do keep in mind that the GAMA trade show is listed as 

My emphasis added.  These presentations are probably mostly for convincing distributors and such that the various game companies are doing things that people are going to want to buy.

I think that's pretty much why all the pictures out of the presentation that have been circulated are boxes.  

Good point.

Hopefully more at Adepticon.