Sign in to follow this  
dannydb

where to go from here?

hi all 

so after much playing around with the arcanists in m3e and finding quite a few of them to be a bit "meh" i'm thinking of selling off some of the crews I'm less interested in (iron sides, kaeris- minus the fire gamin and marcus, keeping sandeep, meifeng and raspy) 

the question is where do I go from here- the 2 factions that interest me are ressers (already have mcmorning and kriri's box and a few odd bits from my starting days of playing a few years back in m2e) and Ten thunders- but mostly cos of the emmisery- who doesn't want to turn up to a skirmish game with an f-ing DRAGON! 

So I guess my question is this- Forum, sell me on which way I should go. Are ressers to slow to compete in a shooting heavy m3e? Is the dragon good in TT, and if i was to pick up 3 new masters of either faction, which are the most intresting 3 to pick (at the moment the stand out ones are mcmorning and kirri cos i already have models for them and then the only other ressers thats super jumps out is von schtook, though this is not discounting the others. As for TTs, lynch and asarmi are the 2 I'd most likely to play depending on how good they are, but don't realy know a lot about any of them?) 

1 hour ago, dannydb said:

Is the dragon good in TT

Nope , nobody uses it . Sorry ,mate 😂😂

There is a topic in the TT forum (almost every faction ) with a poll about the most fun/boring master if you want to check it out