Necrokamo

I see , I see M3E

3 minutes ago, bedjy said:

I'm quoting myself because I have the slightest piece of information possible !! Matt has "agreed" with my post :) 

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

I'm not sure I like that new Basse model, but thanks for posting. He almost seems like a space marine with all the bits and pieces on his outfit. It's interesting to see the crossed pistols logo for the new faction. I wonder if that is a hint at a theme or little more than a symbol. I would be surprised if they had another pistoleer in that faction since there are a couple out there already. Is there any information out there about the new faction besides the fact that McCabe and Basse are members? If I recall it was an Earth-based group, so maybe adventurer / explorer based. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Trample said:

Is there any information out there about the new faction besides the fact that McCabe and Basse are members? If I recall it was an Earth-based group, so maybe adventurer / explorer based. 

For now I haven't found any information about the history of M3E or additional factions.

I hope that if someone from the staff of Wyrd in GAMA read us over there, we pass some photos to calm the cravings until the official release of the new edition :)

I do not really like the new style of Lady Justice. I do not like having a female judge either. A Lord Justice in alternative figurine is a possibility?

• Thanks 1
  • Respectfully Disagree 1

From art, the new judge is generic as can be, though that has been the curse of the judge with each iteration, first being metal as fuck with the gunchucks, second being weird and featureless with the swirds with pistols in the grip and now we get generic sheathed swordsman. Lady J... She has seen better days... And she is still packing that Katana thing of hers instead of the honest to god Claymore I miss from her first model (her m2 model is awesome, just didn't like going from a meatier blade to a bog standard katana).

Cornelius... Frankly looks out of 40K (you tell me it's a gruff inquisitor that hasn't gone implant happy and I would believe you), I mean it's a neat model, but ever since I saw his art, he never generated anything else than a meh for me. I'm more wondeting why he seems to be packaged alone or if it's just a special thing for the con.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Razhem said:

From art, the new judge is generic as can be, though that has been the curse of the judge with each iteration, first being metal as fuck with the gunchucks, second being weird and featureless with the swirds with pistols in the grip and now we get generic sheathed swordsman. Lady J... She has seen better days... And she is still packing that Katana thing of hers instead of the honest to god Claymore I miss from her first model (her m2 model is awesome, just didn't like going from a meatier blade to a bog standard katana).

Cornelius... Frankly looks out of 40K (you tell me it's a gruff inquisitor that hasn't gone implant happy and I would believe you), I mean it's a neat model, but ever since I saw his art, he never generated anything else than a meh for me. I'm more wondeting why he seems to be packaged alone or if it's just a special thing for the con.

Which Lady J is that? I thought I had the very first one with the sword sheathed behind her back. That looks very Japanese-y to me.

& maybe it's just me, but I like the new Judge & the previous one better than the old metal (although maybe I just like generic!). I didn't really like that one's pose or head. Prefer the big hat & hide his decayed visage aesthetic over the flowing blonde mane and sunglasses of the original.

6 minutes ago, Da Git said:

Which Lady J is that? I thought I had the very first one with the sword sheathed behind her back. That looks very Japanese-y to me.

& maybe it's just me, but I like the new Judge & the previous one better than the old metal (although maybe I just like generic!). I didn't really like that one's pose or head. Prefer the big hat & hide his decayed visage aesthetic over the flowing blonde mane and sunglasses of the original.

Shit, you are right on Lady J... Might just me wanting the biggest melee damage dealer in the game to be more of a "giant slab of iron" thing than a "finesse super swordsman" but yeah, looking at the old models they look like big Katana (though bulkier like the old aculpts are)

Still sticking with old Judge, specially the nightmare version. The aculpt of the metal is worse for sure, but I would have loved the plastics giving his old design a fair shake and refinement instead of going with his witch hunter design that hid too many features and took the magic away from his weapons of choice.

Don't know why, but I really want Elijah to be very William Wallace-ish... Kilt, blue war-paint, claymore!

1 hour ago, Flippin' Wyrd Jamie said:

20190315_082448.jpg

I wonder if that's the new Anna on the right?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Da Git said:

Don't know why, but I really want Elijah to be very William Wallace-ish... Kilt, blue war-paint, claymore!

So Hollywood William Wallace then ;)

• Haha 3
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, katadder said:

So Hollywood William Wallace then ;)

Yeah, that's the one... Pretty much Mel all the way with a bad Scottish accent!

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Da Git said:

I wonder if that's the new Anna on the right?

Well, she does certainly have the arm blade thing and is the character which majes the most sense to have there along with Albus and the Undergraduates, so I'd say it's a safe bet that it's her. Kind of sad that the gravity dress is a lot less overt (though I always wondered how she could even walk in the original design) to the point that it almost seems like she is wearing a coat of sorts and pants instead of an actual steampunk dress.

6 hours ago, korgal said:

I do not really like the new style of Lady Justice. I do not like having a female judge either. A Lord Justice in alternative figurine is a possibility?

You could always use their 2e (or 1e) minis instead.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, korgal said:

do we pictures of the minis of the new lady j crew?

I really like the style of the new qi gong crew. Dont care they are static.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Razhem said:

Well, she does certainly have the arm blade thing and is the character which makes the most sense to have there along with Albus and the Undergraduates, so I'd say it's a safe bet that it's her. Kind of sad that the gravity dress is a lot less overt (though I always wondered how she could even walk in the original design) to the point that it almost seems like she is wearing a coat of sorts and pants instead of an actual steampunk dress.

I’m certain that b... Anna wasn’t walking in the original dress, but hovering. Part of me wondered if she couldn’t walk unsupported, if it was a supportive design that could literally keep Hoffman up at night (instead of dragging himself into bed one trouser-leg at a time).

But she is in the crew with the choppers and changers of Transmortis, now (what do they say about the rogue necromancy, under their breaths, I wonder) (probably akin to what Leveticus mutters as he snaps the aethervox dial to Off when he catches his girls listening to Transmortis broadcasts), so why she shouldn’t be set upon her own two feet, even if they may have had previous owners?

16 minutes ago, kylevalent said:

What faction is that on the left? i see guild but i don't recognize the other one

I think that is the "8th Faction" that was mentioned to include McCabe. Seems to have an emphasis on Frontier/Wild West/Adventurers maybe.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Razhem said:

Well, she does certainly have the arm blade thing and is the character which majes the most sense to have there along with Albus and the Undergraduates, so I'd say it's a safe bet that it's her. Kind of sad that the gravity dress is a lot less overt (though I always wondered how she could even walk in the original design) to the point that it almost seems like she is wearing a coat of sorts and pants instead of an actual steampunk dress.

Wait. Of course she doesn’t have the complete dress any more. Most of it is lying in shards in the wreckage of her first lab.

19 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

Wait. Of course she doesn’t have the complete dress any more. Most of it is lying in shards in the wreckage of her first lab.

Don't keep up that much with the fluff, so good to know there's q story reason for that.

2 hours ago, PetitDalek said:

Here they are:

geishas.jpg

I really like these.

Most of the new designs feel too busy compared to the M2E models. This don’t.

Who knows? Maybe M3E is my chance to start 10T?

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Razhem said:

Don't keep up that much with the fluff, so good to know there's a story reason for that.

There is. It doesn’t forgive the disunity of the sculpt (easily the worst one out of the entire preview, the thickness of two-dimensional items from the current sculptor is sabotaging the look of that ‘armor atop, flesh below’ idea into something with the ridiculous proportions of first edition) but there is plenty of precedent for the original dress being broken. At one point, had the Ressers won for the inquisitive child during Divergent Paths, she could have retrieved a bit of it and had a tiny teddy imbued with its power in its claws. That would have been so cool!