Mr, Mrs, Alts ...

Since miss models tend to be minions / enforcers, I'll keep my list to mostly minions.  I kept mainly to ones where there's only 1 gender in a pack where there aren't other alt sculpts.

Miss:

Thrall

Rail Worker

Mister:

Field Reporter

Ronin

Beckoner

There's a lot of other models I'd like to see alternate scuplts for in the master / henchman / enforcer realm, but I'll hope M3e handles those.

2 hours ago, Fetid Strumpet said:

Miss Tery, alt Female Dandy.

Unfortunately that's the same pun as already existing Miss Terious. I imagine having two similar names based on the same pun would become a serious problem during web store sales.

@Everyone taking henchman and master names and just feminizing them/masculinizing them; while it might change, that hasn't ever been the naming convention for these models. Usually masters tend to be a new character that has similiar mechanics in lore (with a few notable exceptions, like Dr. Dufresne), and Henchmen are the same thing but characters from either the books or TTB. The closest we've gotten so something like that to date is the Dead Justice set, but since they haven't gone back to that style of alt since I think it's safe to say we probably aren't getting a Phillipa and the Nanny, etc.

11 hours ago, Fetid Strumpet said:

There is already a Miss Demeanor, alt convict gunslinger.

She could use an updated sculpt, or relinquish the name for a female alt. lawyer as suggested.

6 hours ago, Chris Garstan said:

My opinion:

Benny Wolcomb - Mrs. Bernadett with cats

THIS! Not that I have any invested interest in the crazy cat lady aesthetics or anything...

As for an actual contribution to the discussion, now that Lilitu can grow into a Mature Nephilim I believe we should get an official female alt. for it. I realize you could use one of the various Nekima models as a stand-in, but still...

Another option (for the ladies?): Mr. Greystoke - male alt. Myranda

For ToS, I think a female Charles Edmonton would be pretty cool. Call her 'Charlene' or something.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, nomadicXnightmare said:

As for an actual contribution to the discussion, now that Lilitu can grow into a Mature Nephilim I believe we should get an official female alt. for it. 

That's a good idea. Even an alt male mature nephilim for more variety would be nice.

Wait Georgy and olaf is basically master blaster from mad max right? 

We clearly need a female somer based on Tina turner's character. Miss Ing You.

Miss shapen? 

If you were willing to go down the aunty line you could have antibiotics, antidepressants, ante up etc? 

• Like 2

What about a nightmare Gremlin crew where they're all humans instead.

Because we're the real monsters here. 

Or an Alt Wong Crew where everything runs on wacky technology from a 50s sci-fi film instead of magic. Obviously we just paint the metal brass to make it steampunk then. :)

For the other side: Finding Nemo themed Gibbering Hordes alts. 

Miss Ile - Alternative Pigapult possibly. Fuhatsu or a samurai are possible alternatives. (Female Hans with a rocket laucher would have worked, but since Hans can no longr get equipment that's less appropriate) This Might also work for TOS for Charles, a rail gunner, a sharpshooter, or The Prince. (Or possibly the Lord of steel, but you probably want them to start looking to Merris for model inspiraition)

Miss Trial / Miss Judge - Female Lawyer

Miss Able/ Miss adapts - I would suggest Changlings, but any of the mimics would work. A mix of two different models could look good, switching between the two.

Miss Cast - Either a badly formed stompybot of some kind (I'd prefere Riot breaker, bcause I haven't bought one yet, but any robot that looks like it has cast parts should work) or a Female Mage

TOS is much harder because thinking about it there are only 9 commanders, 4 adjuncts and 4 mini champions that I would say were possible alternate sculpts.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Would love to see a female Seamus, but maybe preferably with a box of male Rotten Belles. A Rotten Belle or Beckoner as a gender-swapped single would be neat by itself though.

Would love a miss that helped fill out a theme, like Benny or the Unicorn Ulix set. I'm guessing a gender-swapped Sow-as-a-pony could be pretty disturbing... (Miss-Placed...?). My daughter loves the pony set, and it makes me sad that I can't field it in theme in any reasonably way (the fact that she is four and think it's perfectly natural with a man-eating horse also touches my heart in a special way...).

• Like 4

Sir Loin-Alternative Sow as a Bull.  (I'd probably prefer one of the other pigs to be the alternate on the principle that you only need 1 Sow but the only other one that is probably female is Gracie, and she has the same problem of being unique), and the sow rules fit closer to a bull, except the birthing...

• Like 2

female von Shill. Something like Balalaika from Hotel Moscow (Black Lagoon anime), but older - strong experienced woman who lead a group loyal pro soldiers.

female Parker. In his fluff he is elusive, because all his bandits look like he, and guild guards don't actually know whom they catch until remove mask.

• Like 2

Miss Leading - an alternate Charles Edmonton. Because everybody loves a gal in uniform with a giant gun, especially one who knows how to lead her shots. Amirite?

Fold the tripod up, have the gun standing with her leaning on it, probably drinking some tea after a hard days sniping.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2