Mr, Mrs, Alts ...

Mister Y: Colette male alternative, classic stage magician like Houdini appearance or Zatara from DC Comics.

Alt model: An alternative Izamu, current one was a fantastic model in it's heyday, but now he seems tiny compared to the newer beefy stuff.

Alt crew: Ancestors in prime, someone already propoced this in part with living Yin and Toshiro, I'd take it a step further and also add youn Yan Lo, living Izamu and kid Chiaki into the mix.

Drawing a blank for Miss proposals, can't really think of a cool name plus concept, but keeping it simple, a female Seamus or Jack Daw I think would be cool. Female Montresor could also be a pretty fun model.

Hell, another vote for full gender swap Seamus crew, though the Dead Dandies sort of eat too much into the aesthetic it would like to have as concepts.

Hm, I can't recall all the Miss/Mr models. Well here are a few ideas off the top of my head. 

Miss Direction
Alt. Colette Crew. An all-female group of street magicians dress like men. Miss Direction looks like Charlie Chaplin's "Tramp" character, complete with fake mustache. The rest of the troupe looks the Marx Brothers. The group puts on cheerful, goofy street performances, while simultaneously grifting everyone they can and robbing them blind. Their metal doves and mannequins look far more ramshackle.

The Lizard Brothers
Alt. Viktorias Crew. Seth Dusk and Richie Dawn are two ruthless bank robbers dubbed the "Lizard Brothers" who got in over their heads and had to flee in a hurry, choosing to lay low in Malifaux. The family they met on the train looked like decent hostages, so they used them as cover as they traveled to one of the southern contract towns, only to find the locals killed by bloodthirsty Neverborn. It was a wonder they made it out alive.

Lord Justice
Alt. Lady Justice. Seamus was once a kindly hatter, until the day his own wife mutilated him and stole his eyes. Delving into the same necromancy that had driven her mad, Seamus restored his sight and went on to found the Death Marshals, warriors committed to destroying Resurrectionism. While he is far less cheerful and kind these days, Lord Justice remains a popular hero of the people.

Lord Justice looks like a blinded, lightly armored Seamus, trading his big flintlock for a sword, maybe wearing a Death Marshal coat over his shoulders like a cape with his sword sheathed at his side. He still has the hat.

Miss Redchapel
Alt. Seamus. Seamus once had a doting wife, who changed when she discovered The Book. Convinced her husband was having an affair, she cut out Seamus' eyes and fled into the night. Now "Miss Redchapel" stalks the brothels, murdering women whom she believes are rivals for her husband's affection and leaving cryptic invitations for Seamus to join her for "tea."

This dark alternate timeline Lady Justice is dressed similarly to Alice from the Wonderland books, only far more insane-looking, and wielding a great big flintlock pistol. 

• Agree 2

Not technically a miss model, but would love to see more unicorns/horses for nightmare Ulix. With the current mechanic it feels very wrong to use alt Ulix at 3rd ed.

I mean I am all for crazy, but the summons a pig, raise it into a unicorn, raise that into a giant rabbit is a bit too insane for me. :)

• Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...

Alice in Wonderland alt crew for Lilith since she has been thrown down the rabbit hole?

Or Queen of Hearts for Titania with her knights, aeslin as the cheshire cat, the gorar as the caterpillar

Also would like to see a jabberwocky alt for something big like Killjoy

2 hours ago, Boomstick said:

Alt Crossroad Seven that's a blues band a la the Blues Brothers. Essentially, more horns!

Alt-movie-musicians Crossroads Seven, to include this and Gluttony as Bluto Blutarski smashing the weenie’s guitar mid-swing...anybody got a spare Mancha Roja?

The one I really want to see is: 

Miss Ter- Alt Performer / Angelica. Drag Queen- hair in a net and holding a wig.   I think it would be campy and fun, especially with the success of Drag Race, and fits in naturally with Colette's burlesque theme.

EDIT:  My other ideas are a bit darker...

Miss Carriage- Alt Kade 

• Haha 1

On 3/5/2019 at 12:57 PM, PetitDalek said:

Viktor Brothers! A sexy swordfighter duo. Bonus point if they look like they could be featured on a bodice-ripper cover. Something like this?

Guts and Griffith from Berserk?  

For real though:

Miss: 

Model: Jack Daw

Name: Miss Rabble or Miss Erable depending on how you want to spell it. I know its same root as Miss Ery, but I think its different enough to not mistake the two. 

This would be an alt. female model for Jack Daw since (s)he's the Tormented one after all.  I have two ideas.  The first is she could be bursting out of an Iron maiden type device showing the brutal spikes as she is free. (Think Mei feng dynamic). Model is wearing gown with holes in it from the spikes (modelled by indentations).      The second idea is sillier and she (Jack) is dressed like the witch from Monty Python and the holy grail. Silly hat and carrot attached as a pointy nose. She could be posed either tied up or  similarly dynamic as current jack breaking free and releasing her true power!

Model: Big Brain Brin, but really any Bayou fellow could take the name.

Name: Mrs. Ippi

I see her as a strict looking no nonsense teacher looking type with glasses on a chain and big beehive hair on that big noggin. Of course, she'd be in cowboy boots and wielding a ruler while pointing menacingly.

Edit: I could also see her in stereotyped football coach outfit, cap, leatherman jacket, Bayou logos front/back.  Whistle, playboard/book, bullhorn

Edit: Another idea for the name. Mrs. Zippy (Zip alt.) who instead of a airship captain could be dressed up like a riverboat captain/Pirate. 

Mister:

Model: Misaki Katanaka (Sonnia?)

Name:  Mr. E. C. Shun  (Misdirection, its a little stretch I know but I like it)

So, I was of course thinking of the name before a model, but Ten thunder brothers have misdirection ability and Misaki is a ninja so TT seemed like a good place for the name.  That said, it also is very stately and important sounding so could be great with guild (Mr. E.C. Tion perhaps as Alt. Sonnia?)

The design would be similar either way with more eastern or western flair depending but would involve a smart looking suit.  The weapon for both could be a sword cane and it would be slightly opened so that the sword was just coming out of the sheath. 

TOS:

I'd like an Alt. Charles Edmonton sitting by his gun drinking tea.

• Agree 1

Honestly if every model had a male/female version I would probably own about twice as many models.

I also think it's important to keep the neat ideas of the nightmare crew's themes going. So a female Benny Wolcomb that has a jacket made out of dead cats or something like that would be good. Same goes for other keywords that have cool nightmare crews. Like a Firebreathing Carla the Magnificent for the Dark Carnival folks, or more magical creatures for Ulix. Keyword hiring of crews actually makes maintaining these themes way more viable than in 2e.

I play Ten Thunders so I'd selfishly ask for a female version of one of the river monks, or maybe a four pack that comes with one of each.

Also ascended Yan Lo alt please.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

On 3/5/2019 at 12:25 PM, Thedeadclaw said:

I'd love to see an alternate Seamus! He's one of the original masters and hasn't ever had an alternate version, and since Nicodem and McMorning each have one it'd be nice to have all 3 done :) Maybe as Captain Kari Zotiko from the TTB module The Ferryman? She's a character I'd love to see a model for and her mechanics in TTB are pretty similiar to how Seamus likes to play while still having her own unique flavor.

As far as the Mr/Mrs series goad though? I'd love to see alt McTavish as Miss Calculate (because he's a sniper, and might miscalculate the wind or distance etc?)

Seamus had an Alt which was based off the "Army of darkness" movie poster!

Available still online unless like me you're in Australia and postage ends up costing more then a new starter set 😣

• Like 1

On 4/22/2019 at 11:11 PM, Polar43 said:

Seamus had an Alt which was based off the "Army of darkness" movie poster!

Available still online unless like me you're in Australia and postage ends up costing more then a new starter set 😣

Sorry, i thought context would carry it but I specifically meant an alternate as a different character, not a different pose alternate.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to see an alt Leveticus crew parodying Harry Potter.

Leve himself as Voldemort

Rusty as Beatrix LeStrange

Abominations can be dementors or bratty Slitherin students

Waifs could be anything used as Horcruxes, perhaps the professor from the first movie and a sniveling Harry