2019 Monthly Painting Challenge - March

Caedrus

5 minutes ago, Purple Mist said:

Looks great! May I ask you if you did use just one colourshift paint or more?

I just used the Chameleon Colorshift in Martian Green from Greenstuff World on that one, and it really popped! Another one has Copper Nebula on it.

• Like 1

@Caedrus : I had angel eyes and howard langston from scratch and finishing 2 orderlies, heartsbane, scion and grimwell. I've done all the starter lot but I've not even managed to start howard yet. I have all sunday to do it, but I don't want to rush it and screw it up so I might have to take the fail.

1 hour ago, Kimberly said:

I just used the Chameleon Colorshift in Martian Green from Greenstuff World on that one, and it really popped! Another one has Copper Nebula on it.

I painted Mech Rider past month challenge with Chamaleon Colorshift Dark Blue. I posted also a video as regard.   I'm experimenting in these days, using more colourshift paints layering them on the same model. The effect is great. Not yet did try to mix different Colorshift paints before airbrushing, but guess  it is something to do, soon or later.

@Caedrus and everyone else....I'm going to have to go back quite a few pages and go over with calm what looks to be like another amazing collection of models that have made it from shelves and boxes and into the gaming arena this month...

...for me life kind of happened in a way these last weeks that didn't include a whole ton of painting...nonetheless stuff got done along the way...I am just putting the finishing touches to another five Broken from TOS...so by Sunday they'll be based and varnished and posted

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

55 minutes ago, Viruk said:

Once again, I'm more at home than I'd like to and currently going through third antibiotic cycle. The only good thing is I had a bit more time so I finished four more minis for extra 24ss.

Spring is coming:  good weather and stable temperatures will help more than antibiotic cycles!

Nice work with minis: I prefer the darker razorspine-rattlers, guess because more realistic?  The orange ones must have been a challenge: yellow and orange are difficult shades to manage, at least for me, and you did a great job. I like a lot the contrast with blue spots.

• Thanks 1