Farewell to M2e

Corwin

Yesterday my local Henchmen had his last M2e tournament that he is going to hold. I had many different ideas of how I wanted to play but decided to solo Pandora using each of her limited upgrades. 

Round one was Close deployment

Public Execution

Eliminate the leadership, show of force, search the ruins, vendetta,  and undercover Entourage.

I took vendetta (Kade vs Shastar guard) and Undercover with Pandora. He took eliminate the leadership and Vendetta ( Fitzsimons vs Mature Nephilim)

My crew was Pandora (Aether Connection, On Wings of Darkness, The Box Opens) Primordial Magic,  Candy (A Thousand Faces), Mature Nephilim , Lilitu, Doppleganger, Baby Kade, (Depression)

He had  Ironsides, Fitzsimmons, Oxfordian Mage, Oxfordian Mage, Oxfordian Mage, Shastar Vidiya Guard, Saboteur, Saboteur I don't remember his upgrades. 

Turn one he kills my Nephilim with Fitzsimmons getting full points for Vendetta.  He activated his guard last so I didn't get lure of at him with Kade. 

Turn two I got a lure and a stab off on the guard getting 1 for vendetta getting him down to one wound. Then the guard hit severe on a negative  one shotting Kade. I kill the guard with Lilitu getting me a second point. I Sent Candy into the middle of all his guys trading in for FGF. Ironside moves in getting Candy down to three wounds.

Start of three I win initiative going with Pandora and getting Mood Swing on Ironside. I have him start with Ironsides (which he was going to do anyway forgetting about Candy's aura) paralyzing her.

The rest of 3 and 4 we beat each other down leaving me with only Pandora in his deployment out of LoS to all his crew except Ironside who triple walked to stand next to her with 11 adrenaline getting ready for turn 5 beatdown. 

Turn 5 he goes first starting with Ironside who flips the BJ vs Pandy's terrifying winning me the game 6-5

Game 2 was vs a guy who his first ever game was round 1. He was playing the Perdita box with two orderlies.  I played woe is me Pandora with much the same list except changing the Mature Nephilim and Primordial Magic for Mysterious Emissary and Mr.  Tannen. I new enough about his crew I was able to help him play so he still had fun. I won 9-0

Game 3 corner deployment Ours with Punish the weak, Dig their graves, hold up their forces, take one for the team, and public demonstrations.  We both took PtW and TOftT.

I had  Pandora ( Voices, Depression, On Wings of Darkness), Primordial Magic, Nekima (A Thousand Faces), Candy (A Thousand Faces), Mature Nephilim (Retribution's eye) Doppleganger

He had Mei Feng Kang, Sparks,  Rail Golem, Gunsmith, Mechanized Porkchop, Fire Gamin

Turn 1 we both move forward he ended with Mei rail walking with the Golem letting it charge my Nephilim bringing it down to 4 wounds.

Turn 2 I completely forgot I had mood swings on 2 things so he started with the golem finishing off my Neph. I end up killing his 3 minions guaranteeing 3 for PtW and getting him 2 for TOftT on the fire Gamin Nekima killing it. Mei moves in and trys to kill the acativated Dopple leaving her with 3 wounds. We both get a point for Ours.

Turn 3 Pandy paralyzes Kang, Sparks, and the Golem. Candy and the Dopple using Nekima's sword kill Mei. I get one for Ours. 

Turn 4 with a barrowed sword the Dopple charges the Golem putting a dent in it. In response the Golem smashed the Dopple getting me 3 for TOftT. Pandy kills Sparks and Paralyzes Kang. We call it there giving me  a 10-3 win.

This is the first time I placed in a tournament and I brought home the gold. Good way to send off M2E and Pandora who looks like she will be losing alot of these tricks.

• Like 3