Jordon

Pride

In my last game he was killed very quickly. He must activate earlier, and manipulative is gone. He struggle from blasts. And from shockwaves. He already get nerf when his wp and wk was reduced by 1 and  he lose OP trigger. Now he is in good spot. If he would nerf again and again we can get useless model, like he was in 2e.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

I agree he looks amazing on paper. I've yet to see it translate on the table in 5 or 6 games with him. 

Youu can't compare his attack with Parker as Parker is drawing cards and also probably making something fast. Lynch was hardly a problem top table in M2E.

• Thanks 1

Pride has definitely been the 'must-take' Outcast in several of the games I've played. His song is incredibly effective at either damage or disrupting the opponent (especially with Jack Daw, who can really punish an opponent with an empty hand.) Solo is great for sitting back and buffing/protecting ranged threats, while his normal auras let him get in the mix and gain a huge advantage in duels. I don't think he needs a ton of nerfs, but definitely could get toned back in one or two places.

Maybe just make him unable to use his song on the same model more than once per activation?

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Myth said:

Maybe just make him unable to use his song on the same model more than once per activation?

That might be reasonable.

I would highly recommend we NOT alter the size of his aura. Having only one C7 with a different aura is going to make it a lot more complicated to keep track of and learn the crew than if they all do the same thing.

• Agree 3

You could maybe drop his cast to 5. He can still tie the majority of of models in the game vs WP.  Especially with solo. 

Maybe balance that by dropping the TN of solo. 

• Respectfully Disagree 1