The Welsh Open M3E (Faux GT) 27th & 28th April

shakes1066

Welsh Open (Faux GT) 2019 – 27th & 28th April 2019

50SS fixed faction, M3E Open Beta or the M3E if released in time, 2-day event with trophies, best in faction, spot prizes, held at Firestorm Games in Cardiff.

So we started a new era of the Welsh GT with a bang last year, holding the largest Malifaux event to ever happen in Wales. Everyone seemed to have a great time and we handed out a bucket load of prizes and the now legendary Red Dragon trophies for podiums and painting.

Well we plan to do it all again but this year in M3E, as we do not know Wyrds release schedule yet this will be either Open Beta as it is at the 20th of April or if by some miracle it is released then M3E.

Firestorm is one of the largest dedicated gaming centers in the UK, with on site café, bar, well stocked game store. It also has plenty of dedicated gaming space with room to spread out and grow the event.

Payment (£35) including lunch both days. Tickets available from Firestorm games

https://www.thebattlefields.co.uk/events-at-the-battlefields/malifaux-welsh-gt-2019

Event located at:
South West Gaming Centre (Fire Storm Games), Trade Street, Penarth Road, Cardiff, CF10 5DT

Confirmed Attendees

1. Jamie Varney (Current Red Dragon)

2. David Brown 

3. Rich Walters

4. Mike Asquith 

5. George Hollingdale

6. Paul Butler 

7. James Doxey

8. Carl Lee

9. Alison Whitfield 

10. Emma Newham

11. Alyx Drake

12. Ollie Hedges 

13. Maria Beatrix

14. Matt Lewin 

15. Shaunie Red

16. Anthony 

17. Tom Skitt

• Like 1

5 hours ago, shakes1066 said:

The prodigal son returns, this is Ace news

I never left mate, I just had no one to stop me from getting lost on the way down.  That said I appreciate it's great news I coming to Cardiff, you're welcome.

8 hours ago, RainbowCake said:

Me and Alyx will be coming! Should be booking the tickets this weekend, any recommendations on where to stay for the weekend?

I’m not a local to Cardiff so others might know better. I stayed at the Marriott last year which is in the centre of Cardiff and only a 5 minute walk to the venue. But there are loads of places including Airbnb as it’s a Capital City but also it’s not very big so you can get to Firestorm from most places. 

We normally go out in the City centre Saturday night so you don’t want to be too far out. But Cabs are really cheap in Cardiff as well as there are loads about. 

But in other news brilliant that you are both coming and let’s drink some Gin. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, RainbowCake said:

Me and Alyx will be coming! Should be booking the tickets this weekend, any recommendations on where to stay for the weekend?

Have stayed close by in the past, but hotels seem particularly high this year so we are at Premier Inn Cardiff West this year.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...