Cult paint schemes

OctaBit

Recently got my cult starter in the mail and I can't wait to get these guys on the painting table. Been trying to dig up some examples of painted cult models to get some ideas, but so far I haven't had much luck. So I figured I'd start a thread here and try and encourage some people to share their work.

So let's see some of those lovely models folks. Go on and show off what you've been working on. I'll try and post up my stuff once I get some painting time in.

@OctaBit look forward to seeing your TOS cult figures....I am currently working on some of The Warped and have a WIP shot posted in the January Painters Challenge thread where @Stranglelove has posted some of his ECB Black Ops models.....as per the rules of the Challenge my finished models will be posted by the 31st...so not long to wait...and yes...the sculpts are totally knockout - I bought everything there was to buy of them in the Kickstarter and there isn't a single sculpt I would change

• Agree 2