Empire dragoons

RaidenSA

How do you use them (or how are you going to use). 

I am a bit afraid of that for 8 scrip we only get 2 fireams, wich are not very tough or devastating, so on paper they just are fast, and in all other sides RRC is much better. I love minis, but right now have no idea how to make them useful on the board.

Please, share your ideas)

They are super fast, hard hitting (str 4 when they rush) and you can cheat for them as much as you like as they are drawing you a card back every time you cheat for them - attack, AP, defensive.

I quite like them as an element of counter charge, if that's not needed they are fast enough to do the marker missions.

Just wish they could attach an adjunct, hope they'll get one soon ^^

Big caveat, I haven't played them, but at least in theory, just for their absurd mobility and how good they rotate your hand they seem to be pretty worthwhile to me. One of the issues I've had in my admitedly few games was that I would find myself without anything to contain stuff on melee without having to suck up the bayonet penalty (and my Royal Rifle Corps were not in glory at that time). So just having something that can reliably go in hard and stay in there seems to have a lot of value to me. I mean, I don't think they are a unit for every game, Royal Rifle Corps I expect to field ALWAYS, but I can certainly see them as a good option instead of doubling down on Rifle corps plus some South Wales Borderers to add as a screen for them early.