dzlier

M3E Crew Builder Web App

Alway s a good job :) again real thx ! And hope we can quicky upgrade our model s ^^

just have one prob on android responsive:

when you zoom on a models you can t scroll for see end of the text ;)

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, hemgath said:

when you zoom on a models you can t scroll for see end of the text ;)

I've noticed this issue too and for me it seems to only happen when I click zoom on a model from a dropdown (like when previewing a master from the master select dropdown). When I click to inspect a model from the cards, I'm able to scroll.

Please let me know if you still experience that when previewing models other than masters. If that's the case, I'll bump up the priority of fixing that.

Thanks!

Great job. Looking forward to all the upgrades. Also it would be grateful that if you could add Italic to the abilities and actions text.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rufess said:

Also it would be grateful that if you could add Italic to the abilities and actions text.

I've looked into that once or twice. It's tough when italic doesn't transfer when I copy the text out of the PDF files into .txt files. But I'll think about it again and see if I can come up with a way to do it other than manually doing every action on every card, every time they release an update... if there is, I'll see what I can do.

If the dev team is going to release a change log for every week like what they did in CBT, then it should not be a heavy work.

Or I think there are some software out there to convert PDF to Word file preserving all text format.

Thank you for a great tool. 

Two things I noticed. (on Android). 

Mysterious emissary has no + so you can't hire him. 

Teddy doesn't get one stone cheaper if you have kade in the crew. 

19 minutes ago, Angelshard said:

Mysterious emissary has no + so you can't hire him.

Hi Angelshard, this works for me on my phone - would you mind posting a screenshot so I can see? it may be an issue of some names being too long and crowding out the + icon.

21 minutes ago, Angelshard said:

Teddy doesn't get one stone cheaper if you have kade in the crew. 

This is kind of a special case, and I'm still figuring out the best way to show stuff like this, but if you add Baby Kade to your crew, there should be a new hiring section below Minions called "Special Hires." That will have a section for "I Got My Teddy," containing a Teddy that costs 10 instead of 11.

This was more natural when there were several other models that had things like this that broke hiring rules (Zoraida, Hayreddin, Domadores, Abuela, Serena Bowman, etc...) where you could have several different kinds of special hires. Now that the number of things like that has been reduced, I might see about a different way of displaying that.

Yeah, looks like Emissary's name is squishing the inspect/add icons off the screen. I will work on a fix for this, but in the meantime you might be able to see those if you switch to landscape while selecting the model.

• Thanks 1

Also, I have the Upgrades parsing correctly, and am about halfway through some UI to at least let you add them to models in your crews. I don't know if you'll be able to preview their contents as easily as you can with models, but at least you'll be able to add them to the crew to include them in the cost. The text preview would follow when I have that done.

Of course, tomorrow I'm back to real work, but I'll try to find some free time to work on it this week.

• Thanks 1

This is really great, it'd be neat if there was some way of sharing crews though. So I could send a link to someone with the list encoded in the url or something. The fact you've got the abilties from the pdf as well is really nice.

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, cbtb11235813 said:

There are no DMH masters, as far as I can tell

Hmm, you're right, and not sure what happened there. 

39 minutes ago, Archangle said:

Marcus has a special rule that all Beasts in the selected Faction become Versatile. Needs to be added.

I see what happened: "Beast" was a keyword in the closed beta, but now it's an attribute instead.

Both these things should be fixed now.

4 hours ago, Primate said:

This is really great, it'd be neat if there was some way of sharing crews though. So I could send a link to someone with the list encoded in the url or something. The fact you've got the abilties from the pdf as well is really nice.

I'm not sure about URL links only because I don't know if the encoded crew would be prohibitively long for a URL (either in practice, or just being really long and ugly).

I could, however, add a feature where you could copy the crew's JSON and send it, and they could paste that in to recreate it.

Any other hosting solution (i.e. saving the crews to cloud storage somewhere) would likely be cost-prohibitive for a personal project, but maybe not...

14 hours ago, dzlier said:

I'm not sure about URL links only because I don't know if the encoded crew would be prohibitively long for a URL (either in practice, or just being really long and ugly).

I could, however, add a feature where you could copy the crew's JSON and send it, and they could paste that in to recreate it.

Any other hosting solution (i.e. saving the crews to cloud storage somewhere) would likely be cost-prohibitive for a personal project, but maybe not...

I don't think it'd be too bad if you try and encode it in the smallest way possible, but I don't know if thats the best use of the time you have for this and I don't know the tech really so I won't comment further.

Being able to copy/paste the json would be good and useful if it's easy to do.

Is there a way of linking to the file in the google drive hidden data so you can share the json file in someone else's drive if the app provides you with a link to your crew? So you could load the file out someone elses drive.