Kentuckiana Welcome to M3E Open Beta Tournament

Thedeadclaw

Hi all! On Sunday, January 27 Heroes Comics and Gaming will be holding its first M3E tournament! It will run from Noon to 6:00 P.M. EST and will be two rounds to make it more friendly for newer players, instead of the usual two hour rounds.

The tournament will be free with a prize for the first place, and at over 8 players there will be a prize for second as well.

It will be open faction (as per M3E encounter rules), Dead Man's Hand allowed and 50 SS crews.

The first round will be Corner Deployment with Reckoning. Its schemes will be Breackthrough, Dig Their Graves, Hold Up Their Forces, Power Ritual and Assassinate.

The second round will be Wedge Deployment with Plant Explosives. The schemes will be Detonate Charged, Search The Ruins, Power Ritual, Outflank and Vendetta.

I will have four thematic crews available for new players on a first come first serve basis. Please message me in advanced if you would like to reserve one of them.

You can sign up beforehand on this thread or at the store on the day of before 12:30. 

I look forward to seeing you all out there!

Heroes Comics and Gaming

361 Baxter Avenue

Louisville, Kentucky 40204