Diamond painting! 💎

PetterJhon

Hello everyone,,,
So this was originally posted as a comment response to someone, but as I scrolled down the list I kept seeing the same question “what’s a new hobby I can take up?”, so I decided to share what I wrote, which may help you find some renewed joy, as it did me 😊

“Have you tried diamond painting? 💎 it’s been described as if cross stitching and paint by numbers had a baby 😂 As a fellow introvert, I have personally tried and love it. As it turns out, a close friend of mine recently opened up a little ‘pop-up’ store to support the growing community. He too had a similar story, having seen how it helped his mother, and after trying it, felt like it was a huge factor in helping him deal with his anxiety issues. If it’s something you’re interested in...

I also wiggled a little 20% off code from him that he’s willing to share (originally as a thank you for early adopters’ feedback), but I don’t wish to sound like a shill so PM me if you’d like it. “