Shocked about the quality of the TOS Miniatures

Sinistros

2 hours ago, Impact UK said:

Not the experience from dealing with them in the past with Malifaux mode issues.

Not mine either.

Just as a side note, I have only good things to say about Wyrd's aftersales for Malifaux. Hopefully, they will reach the same level for TOS.

Perhaps you should renew your request, it may have been lost among others.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, yool1981 said:

Not mine either.

Just as a side note, I have only good things to say about Wyrd's aftersales for Malifaux. Hopefully, they will reach the same level for TOS.

It is probably a good idea to try resubmitting.

I was all set to resubmit my issue this morning but Kimberly beat me to it with a response, apologising for the delay in response and addressing the issues raised.

Our Wyrd Henchman was just telling me yesterday how Kimberly was sorting out a good many issues that have been left unattended, so it would seem that Wyrd are tuning a corner with a bunch of competent staff at the top.  This has revived my confidence in the company and I am looking forward to what is coming next.

• Like 2

On 1/22/2019 at 3:27 PM, Impact UK said:

Not the experience from dealing with them in the past with Malifaux mode issues.

On 1/22/2019 at 5:54 PM, yool1981 said:

Not mine either.

Maybe it varies, and maybe it has changed recently (I seem to recall Nathan, or possibly one of the employees, saying they don't do notifications; anyway I know I have read many others saying this has been the norm over the years). I have every single Malifaux miniature released in plastic, so I have naturally filed a few requests over the years (surprisingly few though!), and I have not received a notification so far. They have all arrived silently in the mail though. But great if it's changing; especially for us overseas customers it can get a bit nerve-wrecking to wait for a replacement part but not actually knowing whether it has been sent. 🙂

I have all the NB and all the Arcanists that went out so far.

I have only had 1 or 2 discussions with the aftersales but the last one dates back from 1.5 years ago if I recall correctly. I had at least a confirmation that my request was taken into account.

In one case I even discussed with the aftersales because they could not figure out which piece was missing (Insidious madnesses are not the most readable miniatures). At the end, it required 2 sendings to solve the issue but it got solved relatively quickly and with a lot of information about what was being done.

8 hours ago, Impact UK said:

I was all set to resubmit my issue this morning but Kimberly beat me to it with a response, apologising for the delay in response and addressing the issues raised.

I'm really happy for you. I hope your issue gets solved quickly.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

Well, after finally receiving stuff in Germany I want to add my experience to this. We unboxed the whole Abyssinia und KE factions and a GH starter. All the Minis were in an excellent state. A few Rifles were bent and the horses of the Basotho needed to be corrected in hot water but that was it. I painted the Starters with a friend after Priming and it really went well without washing the minis beforehand.

I am really happy with how the miniatures turned out. I am really sorry for all who were let down by poor assembly or quality and I hope that this will remain an exception.

• Like 4