Best way to describe the factions?

PetterJhon

Hello everyone,, 

i've got a friend who loves to pain and i've brought her to the models i've accomplished and let her try a Monk of the excessive River and she or he's loved portray it to this point and she or he desires to analyze greater about the sport. i used to be thinking about telling her a touch again tale and then move into the factions but all i genuinely understand about is Ten Thunders and Neverborn. How would you describe the factions to a person just now dipping their ft into the game?

The guild are the Law, with a very authoritative bent. From a play perspective, the faction is largely based on ranged damage.

The Resurectionists are those who play with undead. The Faction has a large number of summoners who try to replenish their forces during the game.

The Arcanists are a coalition of Rebel mages, largely focuses on smuggling out soulstone. The faction has a large amount of support

The Neverborn are the displaced natives and monsters of Human folklaw. They are largely a fast moving placement control.

The Outcasts are those who don't fit else where, so it contains a huge mix from mercenaries and pit fighters to bandits and rats and strange abominations.

The ten Thunders are a crime syndicate. They were focused in infiltrating the other factions, although that is less of their aim in the new edition.

The Bayou are red neck gremlins. They can be seen as the "comedy random" faction, but they can be very devastating.

In each faction there is a very wide style of play options well beyond the roughly listed guide above.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 10:08 AM, Adran said:

The guild are the Law, with a very authoritative bent. From a play perspective, the faction is largely based on ranged damage.

The Resurectionists are those who play with undead. The Faction has a large number of summoners who try to replenish their forces during the game.

The Arcanists are a coalition of Rebel mages, largely focuses on smuggling out soulstone. The faction has a large amount of support

The Neverborn are the displaced natives and monsters of Human folklaw. They are largely a fast moving placement control.

The Outcasts are those who don't fit else where, so it contains a huge mix from mercenaries and pit fighters to bandits and rats and strange abominations.

The ten Thunders are a crime syndicate. They were focused in infiltrating the other factions, although that is less of their aim in the new edition.

The Bayou are red neck gremlins. They can be seen as the "comedy random" faction, but they can be very devastating.

In each faction there is a very wide style of play options well beyond the roughly listed guide above.

Thank you my issue has been solved,.....

• 4 months later...
On 1/14/2019 at 9:08 PM, Adran said:

The Resurectionists are those who play with undead. The Faction has a large number of summoners who try to replenish their forces during the game.

The Arcanists are a coalition of Rebel mages, largely focuses on smuggling out soulstone. The faction has a large amount of support

The Neverborn are the displaced natives and monsters of Human folklaw. They are largely a fast moving placement control.

The Outcasts are those who don't fit else where, so it contains a huge mix from mercenaries and pit fighters to bandits and rats and strange abominations.

If you sing this to the theme of the Brady Bunch it's even better.

• Haha 2