Models you'd like new sculpts for

Da Git

14 hours ago, solkan said:

For the record, that's Snow Storm on the right (you can see the person on their back), and the amazing non-terrible Wendigo on the left.

I think what luciusmccabe is looking for is a drawing/painting/concept art, not a model.

Oh. I must say that I prefer the M2E Snowstorm. The new one looks kind of silly, so I guess it goes well with the M2E Blessed though 😐.

11 hours ago, lusciousmccabe said:

You're right. Also, what I was thinking of my have a actual been the new myranda. Is she kind of mid transformation and goofy?

This? prqg1hGItug.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anything from the early plastic waves could use an update. A lot of the early plastics have odd scale and some even have odder assembly. So most anything from the original Ten Thunder book from M1E, and the first 2 books of M2E are fair game. Plastics from book 3 onward have been pretty well done.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at my collection the only model i really see as kind of stand out in need of a resdesign is Lady Justice. The pose is a little too early 2000's Underworld meets Paul WS Anderson Resident evil, The big plastic question mark hair doesnt match her pose at all and she just looks tiny and compared to The Judge seems like the henchman rather than the master.

Maybe something where shes standing up, raising her sword in challenge since she has the whole 'ronin dishing out the local lords justice' type deal.