M3E Open Beta is close

CustosUmbra

3 minutes ago, Davos said:

Yea....that one was insanely broken....the fact that they even let that go through testing was insane...lolz.

I think Guilty are also in a really nice place as well.  And pairing Hannah with him could get some real good results I think

Guilty would be fun to run against Ortegas, since they tend to run more or less elite crews.
Can you please remind me, if a model has several Demise abilities, do you have to chose which one to use? Can't remember.

17 hours ago, Davos said:

Yea....that one was insanely broken....the fact that they even let that go through testing was insane...lolz

I assume you never ever tried his first ed rules.

He could only be damaged by magic or focused attacks, and he could discard cards to reduce the damage to 0.

Now that was something that was hard to get rid off, but he was worth a VP if he was killed.

9 hours ago, Adran said:

I assume you never ever tried his first ed rules.

He could only be damaged by magic or focused attacks, and he could discard cards to reduce the damage to 0.

Now that was something that was hard to get rid off, but he was worth a VP if he was killed.

That's so gross....I WANT IT

• Like 1
  • Haha 1