M3E open beta- What are you going to be playing?

4thstringer

4 hours ago, thewrathchilde said:

if you want a 4 model crew.....

5 if you count the free totem.

Joke aside, model count is not as important as M2E. I think 3-master-crew (with 5~7 models) has a great potential of being competitive. Especially masters like Lady J, Perdita and Cornelius who make a great sub-master without needing support from their own theme. I had played Dashel/Hoffman + 2 sub-master and had satisfied result.

Edited by Rufess

6 hours ago, thewrathchilde said:

if you want a 4 model crew.....

I think the Charlie's Angels reference is the main idea here, who cares how it does on the table? :D

That being said I will be trying really small crews to see if they are more viable these days. I went down to five or six models in m2e so I don't see why it won't be possible in m3e, now I will at least have several masters with extra ap. If Lucius is anything like his old self he should be scheming enough for an entire crew.

Slightly off topic but: One of the alt formats will have to be some sort of master brawl with just a bunch of masters on each side. I need to combine my Kill Bill-Justice with out of faction models for the rest of the deadly vipers. Misaki and the Viks would make good companions for her.

18 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

Slightly off topic but: One of the alt formats will have to be some sort of master brawl with just a bunch of masters on each side. I need to combine my Kill Bill-Justice with out of faction models for the rest of the deadly vipers. Misaki and the Viks would make good companions for her.

I think Ironsides and Mei Feng should be required. I mean Mei Feng looks a lot like Lucy Liu.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 8:06 PM, dfocke said:

It may be time to hire in Tuco for a little family reunion.

I made a joke in the Neverborn forum a couple months ago about Barbaros joining the family and I guess I might not have been wrong?  😟 

Definitely want to try out Perdita and Nellie first, but I’ve gotta try the ‘Angels’ idea now that I’ve heard it.

2 hours ago, SuperD said:

Any thoughts as to how Lady Justice works best as she no longer has access to slingshot pushes from the crew (judge etc.)?

Stand for Judgement was a very bad push. 

If you want to slingshot Lady J (which isn't as necessary as she has a leap + charges are 1 AP) you can:

1) hire an investigator

2) Pale Rider - Ride With Me

3) Mounted Guard - Ride With Me

4) Doctor Grimwell

• Like 1