M3E open beta- What are you going to be playing?

4thstringer

1 hour ago, trikk said:

You and me are over Ludvig! Do you hear that?! OVER!

You can try and kick my ass when I dual-master Hoff and Mei. Bouncing peacekeepers for the win! 

I'm mostly thinking that arcanists have constructs he can't use in guild while pretty much every guild construct seems to follow him into arcs so for sheer funfactor of an extended hiring pool and possible combo-wombos it seems I need to defect.

Altiugh I guess if Abuela makes it possible to run Willie or Pere Ravage  in the same crew as Loco I could stay on with Perdita. :D

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

You can try and kick my ass when I dual-master Hoff and Mei. Bouncing peacekeepers for the win! 

I'm mostly thinking that arcanists have constructs he can't use in guild while pretty much every guild construct seems to follow him into arcs so for sheer funfactor of an extended hiring pool and possible combo-wombos it seems I need to defect.

Altiugh I guess if Abuela makes it possible to run Willie or Pere Ravage  in the same crew as Loco I could stay on with Perdita. :D

Someone needs to be smacked in the Malifaux Tattler and turned into a Witchling.

Nellie and Sonnia already teamed up to whoop your Arcanist ass.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, trikk said:

Someone needs to be smacked in the Malifaux Tattler and turned into a Witchling.

Nellie and Sonnia already teamed up to whoop your Arcanist ass.

Haha, that crew's tagline would be "Flaming hot off the presses" or "Witches weekly". Sounds like one of the more disgusting master combos in the game to be honest. :D 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Ludvig said:

Haha, that crew's tagline would be "Flaming hot off the presses" or "Witches weekly". Sounds like one of the more disgusting master combos in the game to be honest. :D 

I want to run all the possible Dashel combos just for “...Together, they fight crime” taglines.

Actually I do need table time with Nellie, still can’t point at her and say she does xyz. And if Abuela stays as she is, she can bring Marlena home to Guild and to safety, so I will have to pick up Perdita (never mind that I don’t have the pile of former Nellie mercenaries who would want a temporary berth at Latigo).

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Gnomezilla said:

I want to run all the possible Dashel combos just for “...Together, they fight crime” taglines.

Actually I do need table time with Nellie, still can’t point at her and say she does xyz. And if Abuela stays as she is, she can bring Marlena home to Guild and to safety, so I will have to pick up Perdita (never mind that I don’t have the pile of former Nellie mercenaries who would want a temporary berth at Latigo).

I didn't think of using abuela to bring in Marlena.   I do love that model....

21 minutes ago, dfocke said:

I've been curious how Abuela is going to work. Would anyone who knows care to share now that the NDA has been lifted?

Her Shotgun Wedding ability allows you to hire any Living Henchman or any Living non emissary enforcer as if it had the Family Keyword. 

Looking forward to playing with Lady J, Perdita and Sonnia.

I didn't participate on Closed Beta and, checking the Keyword List, i notice Lucius and Nellie have really small basic hiring pool models (2-3 type of models each). Do they have any hiring trick or advantadge, or simply these Masters will use more non-keyword models than others?

On 1/11/2019 at 2:22 AM, CustosUmbra said:

Does anyone else think that Hoffman is quite a bit better in Arcanists than in Guild, due to the upgrades?

It’s a wash, for me. Arcanist upgrades help him do what stompybots already do, but better: Guild upgrades give him abilities stompybots don’t have and/or let him run a type of list Guild doesn’t usually run well. He might be more killy as an Arcanist but I think I’ll find him much more useful after declaring Guild.

• Agree 1