M3E open beta- What are you going to be playing?

4thstringer

2 hours ago, RuntotheHills said:

Bring it goosestepping Guild-scum!

(sorry Guild playing friends...I couldn’t resist stoking the fires in preparation for the beta)

Haha, the fire needs stoking! I'm likely straying into arcanists myself ao I'm no better.

59 minutes ago, thewrathchilde said:

in the closed Beta I mainly played other factions but with Guild played a lot of Lady J and some Nellie...Lucius, Perdita, and Sonnia are all in a good place too- Dashel was crazy good till the last round of adjustments and is still pretty good. Overall I thought Guild did really well. 

It seriously took them that long to bring him in line? Oh, wow...

8 hours ago, 4thstringer said:

I guess I'm alone about being excited by Cornelius.  

The only reasons I'm not excited about Cornelius are that I know nothing about him background-wise, and his hiring pool is tiny. Obviously that'll get bigger once he's released, but until then he just doesn't float my boat the same way bald men and explosions do.

*Reads what he just wrote... Err...*

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, CustosUmbra said:

Does anyone else think that Hoffman is quite a bit better in Arcanists than in Guild, due to the upgrades?

I haven't played him, but I don't think either set of upgrades are essential. they promote different styles, with, unsurprisingly the guild promoting :ToS-Range: more than the Arcanist.

I think we'll see something similar with a lot of the duel faction models, because of Keyword hiring, that the majority of the crew will look similar with a few tweaks based on either upgrade or non keyword choices.