Thinking of becoming Henchman, but what about M3E?

In the town/Region where I live there is no Henchman and I wanted to promote the game, but if I become Henchman do I have to start by doing demos still in M2E? Would it make sense doing them in the Open Beta phase? Should I wait until M3E starts to apply? How are other henchmens dealing with this?

Thank you!

In terms of demos, I'd use the version you personally find easiest to demo. The trick with a demo is to get the other player interested, and Malifaux is a complex game. The version that you can personally explain best is the one that will work best for getting a new player to play understand the feel of the game.

First of all, the time when you fill the form and the time you become a henchmen are not the same. Its usually a few weeks difference. 
If you plan on demoing before that, I'd go with the M3E beta as if you show one set of rules to players and they become invested and it turns out that what they learned during the demo is no longer viable, they'll be frustrated.

3 minutes ago, trikk said:

First of all, the time when you fill the form and the time you become a henchmen are not the same. Its usually a few weeks difference. 
If you plan on demoing before that, I'd go with the M3E beta as if you show one set of rules to players and they become invested and it turns out that what they learned during the demo is no longer viable, they'll be frustrated.

Exactly what I thought. But i guess even the m2e starter is neutral enough to explain the game and have some bases to M3E