Jump to content
unknownuser65

TOS in Europe

Recommended Posts

F...k Wyrd I’ll sell everything as I receive..... I’ve starter to sell everything from Wyrd Malifaux and so on.......

I’m from Italy, and tilt now no good received.....

ah I’m an henchman....

wyrd F....

  • Respectfully Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Skepneo said:

and I repeat that I believe its not enterily Their fault

How is that not their fault?

As a professional company, you are responsible for the partners you chose and for their performances. You have to monitor and follow them and you have to solve their mistakes asap. This is basic corporate management.

You can have good explanations but this is not an excuse at all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, yool1981 said:

How is that not their fault?

As a professional company, you are responsible for the partners you chose and for their performances. You have to monitor and follow them and you have to solve their mistakes asap. This is basic corporate management.

You can have good explanations but this is not an excuse at all.

I'd say its not their fault but their responsibility.

  • Agree 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still didn't receive my kickstarter in Denmark still no confirmation for sending, except for the one in backerkit at the end of october, which is still not updated.

Honestly as far as I see the primary problem is Wyrd not having a decent supply chain for Europe. The issue is not just TOS it is pretty much getting any of their products in Europe. I live in Denmark, which is a small country, so we do not many distributors/gamers. However the fact that in order to get models I need to order them from all around Europe usually from 4-5 different gaming stores in different countries which is ridiculously over-complicated. The fact that it took me half a year to get a hold on a box of Oiran is honestly just sad.

I talk to many different gamers and honestly when I try to get people into Malifaux most of the time they do not want to because "it is too complicated to get stuff".

Hopefully Wyrd has learned from this.

 

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Addico said:

Cant believe that.

They used different Shipping centres for the customers and the retailers? One messed it up and the other delivered just fine? And the one who messed it up, was accidentally the one with the customers-stuff? 

Cant believe that.  

But that's exactly what seems to be the case - Germany got it's retailer stuff but appearantly no ks backer got ToS, in Austria we have our ks models but nothing in the shelves as of yet.

Believe it or not they sent the backer stuff first.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Addico said:

Cant believe that.

They used different Shipping centres for the customers and the retailers? One messed it up and the other delivered just fine? And the one who messed it up, was accidentally the one with the customers-stuff? 

Cant believe that.  

We know they used different shipping for retailers, retailer pledges and customer pledges.

We know that Some people in Europe have received pledges (and it appears to be several different countries) and they are from the same shipping hub.

We know that the original sending to that hub was done before the original sending to retailers and that some people received goods from that hub before the product was released for retail.

We know that some packages left Wyrd short of a box(field intelligence) , and that Wyrd has sent that box direct which has reached some people that havben't yet received the initial pledge.

(And By know I mean that assuming we trust the comments from backers here and on the kickstarter page, not just Wyrd).

 

I'm not saying its been good, but I find it perfectly believable that they used different shipping options and 1 screwed up and the other didn't.(in fact I'd say the retail pledges is possibly as bad as the customer pledges, but both of those are non standard shipping. the shipping to retail is something the company has been doing every month for years, so its not surprising that that hasn't had the same problems).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They shipped the stuff during the holiday shipping rush. That is a very busy time and distributors usually get bogged down. Things were even worse this year however with companies rushing to get as much product on the shelves as possible before the new round of tariffs hit. As far as major distributors are concerned (especially during the holiday season), retailers take priority over individuals in most cases, regardless of how long the individuals have been waiting.

I am not going to fault Wyrd on the shipping situation itself.

I am going to fault them on its resolution, several EU backers being charged customs fees, and the MSRP switch however.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2018 at 9:43 PM, Ryökäle said:

My order came through to Finland. I was supposed to get 3x commander tier stuff and some extra. I got SOME of the add-ons and stretch goals (not all), but didn't get a single allegiance box, not a single rulebook, no fate decks, no tokens. Basically lacking any essentials to even play the damn game.

Pretty embarrassing.

Don't want to leave this matter on such a negative note, so:

In the end I actually received everything I was supposed to. My stuff just came in two separate deliveries. I had tracking for the first box, but had no information about the latter one. Hence my salty post.

But all is good now. For me. Hopefully everyone else gets their stuff ASAP.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ryökäle said:

Don't want to leave this matter on such a negative note, so:

In the end I actually received everything I was supposed to. My stuff just came in two separate deliveries. I had tracking for the first box, but had no information about the latter one. Hence my salty post.

But all is good now. For me. Hopefully everyone else gets their stuff ASAP.

Like it that you came back after everything had it`s happy end, nothing more to say :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just received half of my pre-order today in France.

  • Ship date : 01/11/2018 (or 11/01/2018 in mm/dd/yy format...).
  • Shipped via Hermes (aka Mondial Relay) and Colissimo
  • No custom fees (for now...)

Now, time to check every box...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My buddy and I received a package today, but I can‘t get over how badly it was packed. The people responsible for this deserve only to be fired on the spot. 

One Titan is sealed, one is not. Rulebook bags not sealed so while packaging one of the card sets fell out (outside the shipping box), and they missed one entire allegiance box. Of course also from the faction already missing the cards. I hope the replacement comes quickly once we sorted the rest of the missing stuff and reported it.  

I have only ever received a package that bad on ebay. 

Hey Wyrd. Try to be more like Mantic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Elgrun said:

My buddy and I received a package today, but I can‘t get over how badly it was packed. The people responsible for this deserve only to be fired on the spot. 

One Titan is sealed, one is not. Rulebook bags not sealed so while packaging one of the card sets fell out (outside the shipping box), and they missed one entire allegiance box. Of course also from the faction already missing the cards. I hope the replacement comes quickly once we sorted the rest of the missing stuff and reported it.  

I have only ever received a package that bad on ebay. 

Hey Wyrd. Try to be more like Mantic. 

I don't think Wyrd packed those. I recieved multiple packages directly from Wyrd and I think I had one issue in around 20.

That being said, my package was lacking 2 morphlings and they were sent a day after I used the contact form on wyrd page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, trikk said:

I don't think Wyrd packed those. I recieved multiple packages directly from Wyrd and I think I had one issue in around 20.

That being said, my package was lacking 2 morphlings and they were sent a day after I used the contact form on wyrd page.

I'd say its not their fault but their responsibility. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elgrun said:

I'd say its not their fault but their responsibility. 

I said the same exact words a few days earlier 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TOS finally arrived in germany! According to the german facebook group many backers got theirs today. 

Got mine today too, everything was fine :) (By Hermes from Wayland, no tracking number)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Victory ! I have got my pledge today (france)

only thrace is missing

The rule book is very beautiful, token are very good too, the titan are real TITAN ...

ok there are some bended gun or some gap to fill but it's not so dramatic...

Now it's time to playyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Addico said:

I still got nothing.  

No answer, no tracking number, no email. 

You are not alone. 

People are getting their pledges without tracking number, so it may be on your door soon (or Never). It is the same lack of information we had before (although i've seen more reports this week of pledges arriving than before). 

I hope they give us an update today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×