TOS in Europe

unknownuser65

Hi Guys,

I am a little down. I was expecting to start playing with my new Horde models in the end of november or at least early December. However

it seems like Germany did not receive any Goodies yet. The rest of the world is enjoying the Game and we are only looking at pictures. 

Or do I just suffer from extremely bad luck?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Scatterbrain said:

Have you seen this official statement? 

Yes, really wonderful statement from more than a month ago. Maybe, and I say maybe because we are in the seasons of miracles we could get some actual info; and before I read something deep as "Wyrd sent it, they can't do anything", if somebody buys a car and once he paid all he receives are messages like "well, your car was supposed to be here, but the truck driver is who knows where, reach him, bye bye" would it be ok? Of course it would not be ok. 

5 hours ago, Chou said:

Yes, really wonderful statement from more than a month ago. Maybe, and I say maybe because we are in the seasons of miracles we could get some actual info; and before I read something deep as "Wyrd sent it, they can't do anything", if somebody buys a car and once he paid all he receives are messages like "well, your car was supposed to be here, but the truck driver is who knows where, reach him, bye bye" would it be ok? Of course it would not be ok. 

I see. Well I hope you will receive a suitably-mollifying, European-specific, currently-dated explanation and apology soon.

42 minutes ago, Scatterbrain said:

I see. Well I hope you will receive a suitably-mollifying, European-specific, currently-dated explanation and apology soon.

They bloody better, they have no information whatsoever, wyrd from what I understand isn't being transparent about the issue. It baffles me that there is no papertrail of this whole ordeal to at least explicitely specify who is taking care of distributing to Spain and get a propper connection of events.

My order came through to Finland. I was supposed to get 3x commander tier stuff and some extra. I got SOME of the add-ons and stretch goals (not all), but didn't get a single allegiance box, not a single rulebook, no fate decks, no tokens. Basically lacking any essentials to even play the damn game.

Pretty embarrassing.

On 12/24/2018 at 1:56 AM, mgsanna said:

Hello, received a lone package from Wyrd (king empire) but till today not My pledge nor a tracking Number update

A little bit pricey 175€ for 9 miniatures

🤭😭

Marco

Torino Italy 

That would be the Field Intelligence Corp I am guessing?

There was a problem with them at shipping time, so they withheld them from the early pledge shipments. Pledge shipments are being handled 3rd party, but the replacement FIC were shipped direct from Wyrd.

But yes, this whole shipping situation, and the complete and total lack of proper advertisement for the game, are pretty embarrassing. And the fact that they seem to be leaving it to the backers to solve both issues themselves is baffling. And this just compounds with the issues of the unannounced MSRP change and the perception they tried to sneak that by.

Love every bit of the game I have played. But this KS has left a bad taste in my mouth.

• Agree 2

What'd be a really nice gesture on Wyrds part would be giving backers a free copy of the rulebook PDF (currently selling for a ridiculous $35 on DTRPG)... it'd go some way towards the MSRP bait & switch and the continued shipping delays and issues.

Of course, I don't expect it to actually happen (based on track record with this KS so far), but it would be nice of them.

33 minutes ago, gribble said:

What'd be a really nice gesture on Wyrds part would be giving backers a free copy of the rulebook PDF (currently selling for a ridiculous $35 on DTRPG)... it'd go some way towards the MSRP bait & switch and the continued shipping delays and issues.

Of course, I don't expect it to actually happen (based on track record with this KS so far), but it would be nice of them.

We already got one by email months back, in the same email where you could get all the stat cards in pdf before they were put up on the forum

25 minutes ago, retnab said:

We already got one by email months back, in the same email where you could get all the stat cards in pdf before they were put up on the forum

Nope, that was just the rules and stat cards, which are now available free to everyone.

I'm referring specifically to the full CRB, which contains all the lore/background/fiction too. It's for sale on DTRPG for $35 - would be nice of Wyrd to throw us long suffering backers a bone.