[SPAIN] TtB Campaign 1 @ laGuarida

Tenshi

On December, Monday 17 at 19:00 we're starting a full length Through the Breach campaign.

Our first game will be kind o a prologue of the campaign, a couple of years prior to the events of the rest of the campaign.
We'll have some pre-made Fated characters if anyone wants to join for this "one-shot" session.

PM me if interested.

And don't worry, the game will be run in Spanish, although I refuse to call them "Nonatos". They're Neverborn. 😉

• 4 weeks later...

New Year, New Campaign!

Now that all the Christmass madness has finished, it's time to start with the TtB campaign.

Three years after the catastrophic events of the prologue, our players find themselves in the city of Innocence.

Come join us on January, Sunday 13 at 17:30 on laGuarida.

As always, we'll have a few pregenerated characters for anyone that wants to join us.

PM me if interested.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After the events of Innocence, the Fated are heading back to Malifaux with a small group of new friends.
But before they do so, they'll stop to have some fun watching this year's Badlands Invitational!

Come join us on April, Tuesday 2 at 19:00 on laGuarida.

As always, we'll have a few pregenerated characters for anyone that wants to join us.

PM me if interested.

• 3 weeks later...

An incredible chain of events lead to some of the Fated being inspected by the Guild, and found in possesion of illegal soulstones. Now they return to Malifaux, but can't leave as the Guild is investigating them under the suspicion of being Arcanist associates (which they are).

Come join us on April, Sunday 21 at 17:00 on laGuarida.

PM me if interested.

• 3 weeks later...

As they still can't leave Malifaux, the Fated will spend some time drinking and planning their next moves. During one of the previous adventures, one of the Fated may or may not have eaten the hearth of a Brilliance addict (she totally did). And she has found a tavern with some excellent whiskey, maybe even brilliant, that she might want to share with the rest of the Fated.

Come join us on May, Sunday 12 at 17:00 on laGuarida.

PM me if interested.

According to the campaign's timeline, next session is Halloween! What could go wrong in such a day?

Come join us on May, Sunday 19 at 17:00 on laGuarida.

PM me if interested.

• 2 weeks later...

The daughter of the Guild Sergeant that was investigating the Fated has gone missing. And now he turns to them for help. If they can help him, he'll owe them a big favor. Maybe even big enough to stop investigating them.

Come join us on June, Sunday 2 at 17:00 on laGuarida.

PM me if interested.

Well, things didn't turn out very well for the Fated...
But before we continue with the story, next session it'll be a side story with one of the characters that wasn't present and at least a couple of guest Fated.

Come join us on June, Sunday 9 at 17:00 on laGuarida.

PM me if interested. 

• 1 month later...

Prison breaks, vengeance, pacts with powerful entities, sewers, new identities, magic crows, secrets, new beginings!

What a crazy month it's been. But at last, the group was able to rejoin in Ridley... only, it seem they're now headed to Contract Town#34.

Come join us on July, Sunday 21 at 17:00 on laGuarida.

PM me if interested. 

• 1 month later...

After the Summer break we're back. And it's time to climb a mountain. 😀

Come join us on September, Sunday 15 at 17:00 on laGuarida.

PM me if interested. 

• 2 months later...

The Fated are outside of Ridley with no way to enter back. And winter is comming!

Come join us on September, Sunday 17 at 17:00 on laGuarida.

PM me if interested. 

(yes, I forgot to post about an in-between session )😅

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it looks like we're going to the Bayou now.
I'm starting to think my Fated are the true heralds of Obliteration...

Come join us on December, Sunday 1 at 17:00 on laGuarida.

PM me if interested. 

So the Fated met Zoraida and we ended with them waking up... as puppets. Puppet War incoming!

Come join us on December, Sunday 8 at 17:00 on laGuarida.

As always, we'll have a few pregenerated puppet characters for anyone that wants to join us.

PM me if interested. 

Surprisingly, my Fated didn't blow up the Bayou! It seems the gremlin live suits them... Too bad they agreed to do a "little job" that involves stealing an ancient magic armor from the Guild Enclave. And we're back to Malifaux! (And maybe their graves)

Come join us on December, Sunday 15 at 17:00 on laGuarida.

PM me if interested. 

• 3 weeks later...

It took them so long to form a decent plan, after their first try went wrong, that one of the fated had enough time to go exploring around the city and find a small sidequest. Nothing complicated, they just need to go to an abandoned mansion on the Quarentine Zone and retrieve a few documents.

Come join us on January, Sunday 5 at 17:00 on laGuarida.

PM me if interested. 

• 2 weeks later...

Now that they have the info they were looking for, the Fated know the must go into the Bayou. It's a long travel, luckily they found who can take them all across the Bayou. And in exchange, they just need to help her explore a sunken Guild ship she found.

Come join us on January, Sunday 19 at 17:00 on laGuarida.

PM me if interested.