TOS in stores when?

Merchant

22 minutes ago, Harkevich said:

I though Diacash was the West Europe distributor for the kickstarter. Are they still not shipping out packages?

I don't know if Diacash is the distributor of the KS, if so we should get them this week; I've seen my LGS order from Diacash once they have the stock available and get the models in the same week, or the next tops, hopefully if they distribute the KS they'll do it as fast.

3 hours ago, Harkevich said:

I know this is their first big kickstarter and I want to cut them some slack, but it seems like Wyrd sent stuff to Games Distributors and figured they'd hope for the best.

This is their biggest kickstarter i suppose, but it's also their 4th one and it's in their wheel house as miniatures / analogue game company. 

• 2 weeks later...

Firestorm Games has it available to order in their webshop. I also know that my FLGS (Dragon's Lair in Aarhus, Denmark) has received some stuff, and they've confirmed that it was not a Kickstarter reward, and it is indeed available from their distributor (dunno if that's Diacash, though), but I haven't seen it on their shelves yet.